CB Dollaway apologizes to Dana White for 'dynamic' UFC post-fight interview

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.mmamania.com/2014/6/1/5770204/ufc-cb-dollaway-takes-high-road-apologizes-dana-white-dynamic-post-fight-interview-mma

Dana White ✔ @danawhite
CB is awesome on the mic. DYNAMIC!!!!!

CB Dollaway
@danawhite sorry man I was exhausted , I will work on it! Haha

Then followed up at the UFC Fight Night 41 post-fight press conference:

"Yeah, I probably have to get better on the mic, but when you're exhausted after fighting - I let it all hang out, gave everything I had, so yeah, I was tired after the fight. It was a tough fight. I was bleeding out of both eyes. Sorry I couldn't put a better performance on the mic. I try to let my fighting do the talking, but next time, I'll have something better to say, I guess. Sorry."

Sounds like Dana is crushing on CB pretty hard, they would make a cute couple

Which is ironic, since this was the first time in a long time I could actually handle CB's face and voice post-fight.

CB is awesome. I'd like to see him up against Leites or Romero next.

Idgaf what he says on the mic after a fight.

Did he thank Jeebus?

I couldn't care less what he sounds like on the mic.

The guy goes into Brazil and keeps on knocking out the home favourites and then outclasses Carmont while he does his funny screams.

We need more guys like CB.

"If you're here to watch handsome guys speak you're on the wrong fucking show" -Dana White

I don't give a shit about his post-fight interviews, he's been looking great lately. Excited to see him up against the real top guys at MW.

All this is going to lead to is a cringeworthy interview where he tries to hard. Who cares about post fight interviews. 99% of them =

I want to thank god and I'll let the UFC decide my next fight. Thank you my sponsors and <insert state/country here>

I can honestly say my irrational hate for dollaway has disappeared.

Idgaf what he says on the mic after a fight.

Thank you!

Let's recognize that Dana has to pay attention to stupid shit that makes him money and not what is best for the sport.

Fighting is all that matters.

Why did he apologise? He was tired from beating one of the most boring MW fighters around, good on him. CB has worked hard on becoming a more exciting FIGHTER. If I want to hear a great ORATOR I will turn up the volume for Chael.

Can't believe I have started supporting CB, but he has changed my mind on him, one fight at a time.

Why going to the WWE route ruined the sport of MMA... The post fight speeches are now somehow just as important as the fight, to Dana.

Was this on the FS1 card or Fight Pass? (Still sitting on the DVR)
Not seeing the interview quoted in the article.

You're a better man than me.

Watch all of CB's fights after Sarafian. You'll change your mind. Really, I was crapping on him less than a year ago, but he has been so much better in his recent matches, and his fart face has vanished and he just beat Carmont. I don't love the guy, but I'm certainly warming to him.

Back