Social Catholic monsignor who wanted to deny Biden communion, found to be using gay hookup app

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm sure y'all are surprised a top right wing Catholic was found to be secretly gay.

Joe Biden has long been open about his Catholic faith. The president regularly attends Sunday mass and credits his faith with helping him get through the worst times in his life.

Like Biden, Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi is also a faithful Catholic. She angrily attacked Donald Trump last year when he questioned her faith.

Recently, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops voted to approve a document concerning the sacrament of communion. The measure would prevent politicians like Biden and Pelosi, who have voted to allow abortion rights from receiving the holy sacrament.

The General Secretary of the USCCB, Monsignor Jeffrey Burrill read the voting results to the conference back in June. Burrill has now resigned from his position after cell phone data revealed that he used the gay dating app Grindr and regularly visits gay bars.

The allegations against Burrill were originally reported by The Pillar, a Catholic news service. The site reports, “A mobile device correlated to Burrill emitted app data signals from the location-based hookup app Grindr on a near-daily basis during parts of 2018, 2019, and 2020 — at both his USCCB office and his USCCB-owned residence, as well as during USCCB meetings and events in other cities.”

Archbishop José Gomez, the USCCB president, confirmed the news, writing in a memo that the Monsignor resigned due to, “impending media reports alleging possible improper behavior.” He continued, “The Conference takes all allegations of misconduct seriously and will pursue all appropriate steps to address them.”

https://hillreporter.com/catholic-m...-cellphone-links-him-to-gay-dating-app-107426

So these bishops wanted to override God and say no these politicians are not actually forgiven and not worthy of communion. Yeah sounds like today’s Catholic church.

It's been a minute, but something about the plank in your eye etc...

I tried to find some statements made by this guy about Biden.. did not find one. However, I did find this paragraph intersting.

There’s little precedent for this kind of tactic in
the U.S. While authorities in other countries have used gay dating and hookup apps—mainly through entrapment with fake accounts—to persecute queer people, the concerns over the app in the U.S. have had more to do with protecting users from other users

https://slate.com/technology/2021/07/catholic-priest-grindr-data-privacy.html

At least he is not pro-abortion like Biden and he actually hooks up with adults and does not fondle kids while taking pictures with them

I'm sure y'all are surprised a top right wing Catholic was found to be secretly gay.

Joe Biden has long been open about his Catholic faith. The president regularly attends Sunday mass and credits his faith with helping him get through the worst times in his life.

Like Biden, Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi is also a faithful Catholic. She angrily attacked Donald Trump last year when he questioned her faith.

Recently, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops voted to approve a document concerning the sacrament of communion. The measure would prevent politicians like Biden and Pelosi, who have voted to allow abortion rights from receiving the holy sacrament.

The General Secretary of the USCCB, Monsignor Jeffrey Burrill read the voting results to the conference back in June. Burrill has now resigned from his position after cell phone data revealed that he used the gay dating app Grindr and regularly visits gay bars.

The allegations against Burrill were originally reported by The Pillar, a Catholic news service. The site reports, “A mobile device correlated to Burrill emitted app data signals from the location-based hookup app Grindr on a near-daily basis during parts of 2018, 2019, and 2020 — at both his USCCB office and his USCCB-owned residence, as well as during USCCB meetings and events in other cities.”

Archbishop José Gomez, the USCCB president, confirmed the news, writing in a memo that the Monsignor resigned due to, “impending media reports alleging possible improper behavior.” He continued, “The Conference takes all allegations of misconduct seriously and will pursue all appropriate steps to address them.”

https://hillreporter.com/catholic-m...-cellphone-links-him-to-gay-dating-app-107426

Ouch. Yeah consenting adults is less awful than fondling kids
At least he is not pro-abortion like Biden and he actually hooks up with adults and does not fondle kids while taking pictures with them

Who cares what 2 adults do? You liberal cultists are a bit weird IMO.

Source? what group are you referring to here
The group in the OP genius

Burrill, a priest from Wisconsin, worked for the USCCB since 2016 and was elected general secretary last year. USCCB is a Catholic organization made up of members of the Church’s hierarchy and opposes LGBTQ equality. It has worked against the development of an LGBTQ suicide hotline, tried to stop same-sex couples from adopting children, repeatedly criticized President Joe Biden for supporting LGBTQ rights, and supported anti-trans legislation this year.

I was raised in the Harrisburg Diocese in Pennsylvania. The number of pedo priests was alarming when the scandal came to light. I don't care if the priests are gay and doing each other or doing gays from outside the church. The no sex edict is stupid anyway.

Every pedo priest should have been sent straight to prison. One of them ruined the lives of two really great kids that I grew up with. Shit like that disgusts and angers me to no end.

Eww I didn’t even realize that Biden was a catholic. This country has fallen so low that the election of a papist isn’t even a thing.

Back