Catholic Church sex abuse ongoing and shocking

Have you ever actually been to a Catholic mass?

I know we’ve messaged about this before so I don’t mean this to be condescending or combative.

They read a passage from the Old Testament, than one from the New Testament, than the priest gives you an allegory, that’s it. They read from the Bible and tell you an allegory. The problems with the Catholic Church have nothing to do with how the actual mass gets preached.
j6PqAo1xQliYVfzIORrc_Priest-Takedown.gif

Not even joking I know Catholic church members still bitter and bring up the guy who kneeled during a song before that football game and judge him and will for the rest of their simple lives yet don't bat an eye at the pedophilia of their church and the fact their donation money has gone to cover-up and defend these crimes.

That's a special sort of hypocritical shameless blissful ignorance. Then again you'd have to be such a small simple mind to get upset about something like that in the first place. Let alone still care after the fact and especially if you claim to be a Christian of any kind, a religion all about forgiveness and not judging others.

Imagine claiming to be about something big, wonderful, special, and of love and light and that is all about non-judgment and forgiveness and to spend even one second of your time being bitter and caring about a guy who kneeled during a some at some game. And so many will be bitter and judge anytime they see his image or hear his name the rest of their lives. Sad. But the catholic church, weirdo fake Christian Mall powers from Alabama, scumbag insurance and banking companies, etc, etc are worthy of defending.

Yes, it's a disgusting haven for degenerates who should be castrated.

Like any deceptive group, they use good things to hide their wickedness behind. Kind of like how Democrats hide their corruption behind their altruistic desire to help poor people and minorities and Republicans hold up their shields of traditional morality and patriotism. It's a sick world

Kill all of them, and burn the property of the archdiocese that shelters this trash.
The churches are pretty...

That's a special sort of hypocritical shameless blissful ignorance.
I don't really see what's hypocritical about it. Is everyone who ever criticizes anything a hypocrite if he isn't perfect? It would be hypocrisy if they were supporting a priest who did something unpatriotic. Pedophilia doesn't really have any similarity to kneeling during the anthem.

I totally agree that the people who turn a blind eye to the pedophilia in the Church are willfully ignorant and it's disgusting. I just don't think it meets the definition of hypocrisy to shit in kaepernick.

I don't really see what's hypocritical about it. Is everyone who ever criticizes anything a hypocrite if he isn't perfect? It would be hypocrisy if they were supporting a priest who did something unpatriotic. Pedophilia doesn't really have any similarity to kneeling during the anthem.

I totally agree that the people who turn a blind eye to the pedophilia in the Church are willfully ignorant and it's disgusting. I just don't think it meets the definition of hypocrisy to shit in kaepernick.

I agree one is a terrible sin, the other is something meaningless and trivial and someone's personal choice that hurts/affects no one negatively. There's no comparison I'm making. I only bring it up because of the fact that still now as the PA abuse news is out as other facts have been reported I've personally heard Catholics(and others from the don't cast stones we must forgive belief system) bitterly talking about that meaningless football nonsense years later while this has and is still going on in their house of worship.

They are judging themselves as better than someone because they knelt during a song at a game while proudly attending the evilest pedophile org to ever exist. They even nonchalantly judge others talking amongst each other while at this evil pedophile org they help fund.
It's a reported fact in NY parishioners money went to defend/cover-up raping children. And even years later they are angry and bitter about some kneeling during a song nonsense and talking amongst themselves judging and acting superior about that while giving money to and attending the pedophile cover-up church. That's literally as pathetic and hypocritical as it gets.
Again even excluding the Catholic belief system, any Christian Church/belief system is supposed to be about non-judgment and forgiveness and years later all kinds of churchgoers still have hate in their hearts about something so laughably trivial. These are nice people, I see them in my neighborhood at the gym, we talk about stuff but I bite my tongue there and am venting it here. Because there are a lot of fake shameless bible thumpers here that this probably hits close to home about.

So does anyone ever want to ask how law enforcement across the country allowed this to happen for decades?

What mechanism allows that to happen?

Yes, it's a disgusting haven for degenerates who should be castrated.

Like any deceptive group, they use good things to hide their wickedness behind. Kind of like how Democrats hide their corruption behind their altruistic desire to help poor people and minorities and Republicans hold up their shields of traditional morality and patriotism. It's a sick world

The churches are pretty...
There used to be art to trolling...

I agree one is a terrible sin, the other is something meaningless and trivial and someone's personal choice that hurts/affects no one negatively. There's no comparison I'm making. I only bring it up because of the fact that still now as the PA abuse news is out as other facts have been reported I've personally heard Catholics(and others from the don't cast stones we must forgive belief system) bitterly talking about that meaningless football nonsense years later while this has and is still going on in their house of worship.

They are judging themselves as better than someone because they knelt during a song at a game while proudly attending the evilest pedophile org to ever exist. They even nonchalantly judge others talking amongst each other while at this evil pedophile org they help fund.
It's a reported fact in NY parishioners money went to defend/cover-up raping children. And even years later they are angry and bitter about some kneeling during a song nonsense and talking amongst themselves judging and acting superior about that while giving money to and attending the pedophile cover-up church. That's literally as pathetic and hypocritical as it gets.
Again even excluding the Catholic belief system, any Christian Church/belief system is supposed to be about non-judgment and forgiveness and years later all kinds of churchgoers still have hate in their hearts about something so laughably trivial. These are nice people, I see them in my neighborhood at the gym, we talk about stuff but I bite my tongue there and am venting it here. Because there are a lot of fake shameless bible thumpers here that this probably hits close to home about.
I don't disagree. It seems ridiculous to care about something so trivial but willfully ignore something so heinous. I was only questioning the specific use of the word 'hypocritical'.

By condemning kaepernick they are speaking out against a perceived lack of patriotism. Ignoring pedophilia in the Church, while far worse, doesn't contradict that.

Back