1. Monday Downtime - All Evolve Media Sites will be undergoing maintenance Monday March 30. This will occur during a window of 7 PM (Pacific Time) to Tuesday afternoon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Cathal Pendred's string of good luck.

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by MMAProfessional, Jan 5, 2015.

1. MMAProfessional

MMAProfessional Golden Belt

In almost all of his TUF fights he was losing then came out on top in the end. His UFC debut against King he was losing then got the SUB then in his last win against Umalatov he lost in my opinion. I have a feeling it's a matter or time before he drops a few fights and get's cut and I think it starts with Sean Spencer. But who knows they are in Boston.

2. The Sparrow

The Sparrow White Belt

He's a battler who never gives up. Don't think there was too much luck involved in Dublin. I think Cathal is gonna impress a lot of people in Boston.

3. bloodyfreak

bloodyfreak Green Belt

I'm 60% sure he loses this next fight. I was a big fan before TUF & I thought he won against Eddie Gordon but he's really not great anywhere. I thought he would be better than he is I guess. I think Spencer will keep it standing & out land him to capture a decision. That said, Spencer isn't great either... so... who knows?

4. Shammon

Shammon Brown Belt

It's not bad luck, it's horrendous judging.

I couldn't believe the judges gave him the fight against Umalatov when he got taken down, and countered hard all night. It was ridiculous.