Cathal pendred

Haha. I get it. Cuz he is Irish..., like Conor.

In all seriousness. Spencer was robbed!!! How anyone gave him round 1 is beyond me.

They should let me judge. That would be a sweet ass job.

Honestly I would LOVE to watch a brawl between Tom Watson and Cathal Pendred.

Make.... it..... happen, Zuffa.

Rematch. It's only fair. And I was rooting for him.

I wished I wouldve watched his post fight interview. I'm not sure if he was just happy for the win and tried to brag about attempting a submission, or if he's one of those over-cocky that brags himself up for a decision everyone else thought he lost

Lavos,

Give an example of that kind of talent receiving the title eliminator or title shot. Please also refer us to the particular fight to display your evidence - your comment is obvious bullshit.

Cathal would turn Larkin into a pillar of salt. Fifteen second KO. Cathal will throw one of his patented uppercuts at the start of round one and fifteen seconds later (when it lands), Larkin will be taking up permanent residence on queer street.

Ok cant tell if you're being sarcastic but if you're serious you need help.

Wow

Ok cant tell if you're being sarcastic but if you're serious you need help.

Wow

if u cant tell hes being sarcastic you need help.

cathal by FAR is the shitest fighter on the roster.

Give him Diego Sanchez at a catchweight. Best of luck to the judges.

Give him a wrestler to see if he can use anything other than his rugby background.

I actually had him winning that fight. I ignored Joe Rogan. To be sure, I watched it a second time and still had it 29-28 Pendred.:redface: Keep in mind I'm never wrong.

He deserves to get flattened after getting beat up ala Diego Sanchez and still stealing the win from poor spencer. I agree, give him Larkin so he can send him to dreamland.

Haha did you watch the fight? Nobody got beat up.

Spencer deserves the win but both were terrible.

give him a title shot

theres been so many iffy decisions for the WW title recently and with his track record he might have a chance

He can beat anyone if it goes the distance is Boston or Ireland.

if u cant tell hes being sarcastic you need help.
cathal by FAR is the shitest fighter on the roster.

TS is playing the game where he wins if he can report the replies to his troll thread for fighter-bashing. Don't let TS win.

He could beat Lawler with his left Butt Cheek Yo!!

Back