Cathal Pendred vs Tom Breese set for UFC Dublin

BellyDownArmbar

Green Belt
Reaction score
http://severemma.com/2015/07/cathal-pendred-set-to-face-tom-breese-at-ufc-dublin/

"After it was announced earlier this week that Joseph Duffy was to headline UFC Dublin 3 against Dustin Poirier the ball got rolling on fight announcements for the much anticipated Point Depot event. Today, another Irishman was confirmed for the card as news broke that Cathal Pendred will face Tom Breese in the welterweight division."

Tom Breese wins, and then Cathal goes to Bellator.

Or..Cathal gets his ass beat for three rounds and wins a 30 - 27 on all three judges scorecards.

I thought Cathal would take a break and work on them hands?

Got time for a quick meal. Thanks Cathal.

This will be Cathal's comeuppance, IMO. He'll be fighting a gigantic WW with the strength and size to keep him at bay while absolutely SMASHING him with punches and knees.

Breese, TKO, 2nd round.

I like pendred, he seems a nice dude but he's so flawed it's ridiculous.

It's time for k-1 Cathal to emerge.

This will be Cathal's comeuppance, IMO. He'll be fighting a gigantic WW with the strength and size to keep him at bay while absolutely SMASHING him with punches and knees.

Breese, TKO, 2nd round.

I like pendred, he seems a nice dude but he's so flawed it's ridiculous.

I think so as well. Breese really impressed me in his debut.

In case anybody forgot who Breese is :)

tumblr_np6re87woq1rofocqo1_400.gif

I'll give him props for being active, but I don't enjoy watching his fights. I find him very unlikeable, but even after a few losses they'll probably keep him hanging around for the British/European cards to ride along on the McGregor wave. If he was from Granite City, Illinois, he would have been canned from the overpacked WW division.

I'll give him props for being active, but I don't enjoy watching his fights. I find him very unlikeable, but even after a few losses they'll probably keep him hanging around for the British/European cards to ride along on the McGregor wave. If he was from Granite City, Illinois, he would have been canned from the overpacked WW division.

Absolutely agree. I used to think he'd get the Fitch, Okami, Shields treatment with his 1st loss but like you said, the UFC will keep him around to pad out cards and prop up the McGregor wave.

Pendred is 4-1 in the UFC right now. That's not his fault.

Back