Cathal Pendred: Unstoppable Celtic Warrior

dittohead84

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dont you just love the way he grinds out these wins?

Even when everyone thinks he's clearly lost the decision he pulls the W out of nowhere!

Whats next for him? Top 10 opponent?

Feed him Lombard

He keeps winning by losing. The untimate picks spoiler.

As long as he doesn't get finished, he can't lose.

Even when everyone thinks he's clearly lost the decision he pulls the W out of nowhere!

Feed him Lombard

I like where this is going.

Winning by losing...undefeateble strategy really

'If done right, no can defend'

Cathal is an anomaly. Literally a walking pillar that jams people against the cage, with no regular, practical use for arms or legs. I think Cathal just throws his arms out there slowly and awkwardly just to fool the judges into thinking he's fighting. And he tries a couple of his slow as fuck telegraphed spinning back kicks that never land, and a couple of his running flying knees that are easier to see coming than a fat peg-legged broad wearing a sunflower moo-moo running a marathon. And he'll try the occasional little trip off the cage, which result in him vying for some sort of position that usually goes nowhere. And he gets rocked a bunch of times and somehow lives to fight another day.

I have literally never seen a fighter so predictable and with such a weird NON-fighting style...yet he keeps getting these wins. His opponents should know EXACTLY what to expect but nothing works.

So I give up. I'm just going to have to accept him as the anomaly he is and start laughing at these terrible comedies of error that unfold whenever he is in the octagon. It's a beautiful thing, really.

He's the most ungainly fighter I've ever seen. I'm quite surprised he is able to land a punch. How the hell does he win a fight.

Cathal is an anomaly. Literally a walking pillar that jams people against the cage, with no regular, practical use for arms or legs. I think Cathal just throws his arms out there slowly and awkwardly just to fool the judges into thinking he's fighting. And he tries a couple of his slow as fuck telegraphed spinning back kicks that never land, and a couple of his running flying knees that are easier to see coming than a fat peg-legged broad wearing a sunflower moo-moo running a marathon. And he'll try the occasional little trip off the cage, which result in him vying for some sort of position that usually goes nowhere. And he gets rocked a bunch of times and somehow lives to fight another day.

I have literally never seen a fighter so predictable and with such a weird NON-fighting style...yet he keeps getting these wins. His opponents should know EXACTLY what to expect but nothing works.

So I give up. I'm just going to have to accept him as the anomaly he is and start laughing at these terrible comedies of error that unfold whenever he is in the octagon. It's a beautiful thing, really.

Excellence. He's the hero of the uncoordinated.

He's a master at the art of fighting without fighting

He's gonna get knocked out soon enough

Feed him to Khabib as a warm up fight before a title shot

Feed him Lombard

latest

Feed him Lombard

He looks like someone who has maximised a very low talent ceiling. He is slow, uncoordinated and barely athletic. I give the guy huge props for making it this far, because clearly he isn't working with a lot of natural talent.

Back