cathal pendred straight delusional

Yeah he's nuts. He should just be happy he got the win, Improve his game and look better next time. Dude on twitter summed it up best "even his own mother doesn't think he won that fight"

Not hating on the Guy but that was one of the harshest robberies ive ever seen.

apparently crazy is contagious bc the judges agreed.

"I controlled the striking with me face."

Is there something in the water around that area? lol

Well he might have lost a few of his seven fans with that delusional shit.

Hope he gets a tough matchup next and get ktfo.

really rarely you hear a winning fighter admit that he actually lost...even if everyone else says he lost clearly. they always come up with explanations how they deserved to win

Well he might have lost a few of his seven fans with that delusional shit.

Hope he gets a tough matchup next and get ktfo.

I hope the same thing but they'll probably keep him around squeaking out wins over guys making their debut as long as Conor has his momentum. Amagov or the Mein-Thiago Alves loser would be sweet though. :p

Yeah he's nuts. He should just be happy he got the win, Improve his game and look better next time. Dude on twitter summed it up best "even his own mother doesn't think he won that fight"

Not hating on the Guy but that was one of the harshest robberies ive ever seen.

Pendred did win the fight. His striking looked absolutely disgraceful though. And the harshest "robbery" is Boestch vs Dollaway. Pendred clearly won in Boston .

This guy has been gifted two fights, fairly obvious ones at that.
Being a FOC (Friend of Conor) obviously has it's privileges

I saw the prideful dishonesty he was spouting afterward and it really made him one of the less likeable fighters in the UFC to me just from that experience with him. I don't know if he should have to go so far as to admit he lost, as most would rationalize in that situation. But he could at least just declare he edged him, or even better claimed it could have went either way. Something tame or diplomatic like that. Most fighters, as prideful as they even are, would be in that camp. Instead he's bringing the definitives about how the outcome should have went in his favor.

It was kind of shameful, and if he's as dishonest with himself as he is with everybody else it doesn't say much about developing necessary skills to legitimately win fights long-term in UFC.

The UFC gave Spencer his win bonus. The same way Pearson was given one when he "lost" to Sanchez.

He would be the perfect first fight for CM Punk. He's on a 'winning streak', Punk might have a chance, and if Pendred wins then they can use him in Ireland. Plus they've got heat between them.

The UFC gave Spencer his win bonus. The same way Pearson was given one when he "lost" to Sanchez.

Good, he deserves it.

And good on the UFC too, even though it's just loose change to them.

Last edited:
He would be the perfect first fight for CM Punk. He's on a 'winning streak', Punk might have a chance

He really wouldn't, no matter how much you dislike Pendred. He has 19 pro fights and has beaten some very tough competition. He'd fold CM Punk up like a lawn chair within 30 seconds. There are amatuers on Pendred's team that would run through Punk.

No reputable athletic commision would make that fight.

He would be the perfect first fight for CM Punk. He's on a 'winning streak', Punk might have a chance, and if Pendred wins then they can use him in Ireland. Plus they've got heat between them.

I think you're underestimating the skill disparity between even a poor professional fighter and a 0-0 nobody who started training last week.

I would pick most of the decent female 135ers to knock the shit out of him, no joke.

Back