Cathal Pendred boasts about submission attempt.

It's kind of sad that the dude is getting so much hate for winning the fight. Even if the decision was BS, he's got nothing to do with how it's actually scored.

Pity he couldn't learn some proper submission skills in order to also be the first person to finish it too.

It's kind of sad that the dude is getting so much hate for winning the fight. Even if the decision was BS, he's got nothing to do with how it's actually scored.

He is getting flak not just for the shitty decision but for being a below average, boring fighter

I think he would be getting criticized less if he had not made comments about how he deserved the win, etc. Sometimes when you win a controversial decision, you need to give the ol' Cowboy shrug and move on.

Cathal-Pendred-CM-Punk.jpg

One them women fights had some leg scissoring going on. Had one of their hair caught up too. Could be different and not a choke but it was definitely something similar. I feel like it was either Markos or Ellis.

I don't hate the dude by any means, but he looked like shite in his last fight. Homie looked like he was fighting under water.

i need to watch the fight again because i watched knowing he had won. I didnt know how he won or if it was controversial or anything, but that may have clouded my judgement cause i could see how he might have scraped a close 29-28, but how on earth 3 judges gave him round 1 is unbelievable. Yes being Irish may also have clouded my judgement :) Similar with the Cerrone-Henderson scoring, when they were reading out the score i thought they must have given Cowboy the seocond round for getting a takedown, but Henderson definitely won that fight.

He's trying to be like Conor with the talking and is lurking near him for some of the starpower to brush off on him. The problem is he doesn't back it up in the cage and realistically should have been 1-2 in the Octagon, but they'll keep him around for a few Irish/Boston cards, just like they keep Ogle around with a 1-4 record.

Carl looks like he should be an awesome fighter but so far we haven't seen it in the cage.

If i remember right this dude took a beating (Rocked, Dropped) and his sub was more of a fail.

I don't hate the dude by any means, but he looked like shite in his last fight. Homie looked like he was fighting under water.

He did look slow and horrible, but I won't judge him on this one fight because he got tagged early and a minor concussion can make you move in slow motion, it's happened to me before. He still got the win too.

Nice excuse for not trying to get an inverted triangle to probably secure the kimura.

Also, what does he gets in the end of the year? A prize for attempted submission of the year?

Check the comments. lol
hilarious

@PendredMMA you robbed buddy of that decision so nobody wants to hear about what you 'attempted'

@PendredMMA you are fucking delusional if you think you won shit, dumbass!

@PendredMMA I honestly had you losing 29-28 but that sub attempt was slick

@PendredMMA the middle school submission my sister used to try on me , you're talented

@PendredMMA @MMARoasted so, you had a full on powerful Kimura grip, but decide to fall on your weak side to go for a low % head scissors ck?

@PendredMMA @MMARoasted the first to fail too.

@PendredMMA @MMARoasted probably because it has the effectiveness of a noogie

Back