Catch Wrestling United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the gym close to Montreal right? I was wondering about the quality of it. I'm in Gatineau now and started doing CSW at FIT MMA. The instructor focuses alot on control and leg locks, but you still feel the bjj influences with triangles and guard stuff. I think there's like 4-5 people fighting out of the gym, and I'm pretty sure it used to be a sambo place run by some old russian dude, who may or may not have trained him.

We are not in the montreal area. I was not even aware of csw gym in Montreal. We are about 500km from montreal ;-)

We are not in the montreal area. I was not even aware of csw gym in Montreal. We are about 500km from montreal ;-)

So what, that's Victoriaville? That city always has like a dozen guys on the provincial shows. I though Terrobonne or something had a CSW gym.

So what, that's Victoriaville? That city always has like a dozen guys on the provincial shows. I though Terrobonne or something had a CSW gym.

Nope, Victoriaville is about 125km from Montreal.

Victo was, about 7-8 years ago, one of the best place for mma. Each friday, GSP, Cot

I was hoping someone knows of a place in or around Cincinnati Ohio where I can go train Catch. I really want to but can't seem to find anything.

I was hoping someone knows of a place in or around Cincinnati Ohio where I can go train Catch. I really want to but can't seem to find anything.

Where does Matt Hume teach?

I'm pretty sure Hume teaches on the west coast. I know thats where Rich was going to train with him.

Ahhh, ok. Hmm, not sure.

Has anyone thought of using Craigslist to try and find a Catch gym or like minded grapplers to train Catch with? Just a thought.

Ahhh, ok. Hmm, not sure.

Has anyone thought of using Craigslist to try and find a Catch gym or like minded grapplers to train Catch with? Just a thought.

I tried posting on a bunch of different forums about 1-2 years ago. The most I was able to get was 2 other people in starting a group. I had more interested in learning it from someone who knows it already. They werent interested in the like minded people thing. They all were currently training at BJJ places.

Figured I'd let you guys know Modern Martial Arts in Englishtown, NJ is hosting another Billy Robinson seminar November 6th. I went to the first one they held and it was awesome. Billy is the real deal an old school hardass he was yelling at me within the first two minutes I loved it lol. For anyone who couldn't make it out last time or for those of you who did (KJGould? I think was there), for sure try to make it out this time. It was a great experience the guy is a true legend

catch%20wrestling%20seminar.jpg

That's pretty good for 5 hours with the legend himself. Don't thinki can get to New Jersey though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back