Catch guy attempts BJJ

How long have you been training? Most experienced people don't brag about how long it took to tap others, publicly.

I do. Come on, I was 3 for 3.

That was my first time rolling with a BJJ player. I thought I would get destroyed. I was just suprised.

I do. Come on, I was 3 for 3.

That was my first time rolling with a BJJ player. I thought I would get destroyed. I was just suprised.

So did you get a chance to roll with Robinho? I would like to hear your take on it if you did.

So did you get a chance to roll with Robinho? I would like to hear your take on it if you did.

I could have, but I was learning more watching him. He was explainng what to do and why as these guys and gals were rolling with him. I watched for a little while then started to roll with others. By the time I could have gotten in with him he was pretty tired. He was rolling with person after person after peson after person. I have roughly 100 pounds on the guy and I was still pretty fresh.
He would have killed me I'm sure, but I know what it's lilke when you can use a breather and someone bigger than you slaps your hand and is ready to go. It sucks! World champ or not.

He demonstarated some things on me earlier in the seminar a few times. I was getting choked before he even closed or cinched a triangle. He throws things on so tight and his legs/arms are like steel cables it's almost funny. When he does cinch a hold it's lights out FAST! Take my word for it.

Back