catcalls

I hate when women catcall me, or pinch my butt.
It makes me feel awkward... Like thanks for saying that inappropriate comment...
Its worse when my girlfriend is with me.

i wouldnt go out with a girl who doesnt get catcalled on a daily basis, nothing wrong with it

Some catcalls are worse then others too... My girlfriend constantly gets guys asking her "how much."
Wish they'd try that when I was around.

I usually run at around 4-5 in the morning to avoid traffic and because its nice to see the wildlife my area has to offer. Today though I woke up a few hours late and ran at 9. As I was running I shit you not at least six groups of women(and a gay guy) ranging from 16 is to probably 70 catcalled me. Now I'm not a good looking man and the first few took me by surprise but holy shit the rest of em made me feel really good. I only bring this up because I constantly hear how women feel violated by this and I am now thoroughly confused as to why.

was this on your way to or back from Veronica Vaugn's house?

Some catcalls are worse then others too... My girlfriend constantly gets guys asking her "how much."

She's just saying this to get your riled up.

I usually run at around 4-5 in the morning to avoid traffic and because its nice to see the wildlife my area has to offer. Today though I woke up a few hours late and ran at 9. As I was running I shit you not at least six groups of women(and a gay guy) ranging from 16 is to probably 70 catcalled me. Now I'm not a good looking man and the first few took me by surprise but holy shit the rest of em made me feel really good. I only bring this up because I constantly hear how women feel violated by this and I am now thoroughly confused as to why.

Good for you bro. It's like getting your ass grabbed by chicks on the dance floor of a club. At first you're like wtf?! Then you're like awe that's sweet. Women be trippin.

I don't find them bad in general, though they can be. If it turns from catcalls to someone pressuring you, getting in your face, following you around, it can be a bit worrying. Other than that, eh, what's to hate?

Good for you bro. It's like getting your ass grabbed by chicks on the dance floor of a club. At first you're like wtf?! Then you're like awe that's sweet. Women be trippin.

Only two women have ever gotten me to go out on a dance floor and it never turned into anything positive for me. I'll have to take your word for it.

Ok now try it for every day from the day you hit puberty.

Shit gets old, TS.

Maybe she should reconsider her wardrobe or makeup choices?

Maybe she should reconsider her wardrobe or makeup choices?

So her knee length dress should be ankle length?
This has happened when she was wearing her pants suit for work.

Please dont victim blame, its incredibly stupid.

What if you were having a bad day and some fat ugly person started on you? What if it happened every day?

I'm a very tall dude, I get the "How tall are you/ you should be in the NBA." from complete strangers who assume I'm some Rasta jolly green giant. After the (seemingly) billionth time, it gets exasperating.

I can only imagine how a chick would feel, getting cat called everyday.

I just ask them if they're jockeys :icon_chee

you're just a victim of the matriarchy

it's ok bro, time heals all wounds

did you get the sex?

I got stopped by a cop this morning, she said I looked suspicious out running at 4 am. She was hot(not sherdog hot, you guys have way too high of standards) and we're having coffee tomorrow.

So not to make this too political, but not all cops want to shoot everyone they stop.

Back