*Cat Zingano wearing a mini swimwear for her Bellator debut faceoff*

Nudes are like train wrecks: shouldn't look but you do. I'd even check out an Oprah nude (typed with my head bowed down in shame)
Yeah, I think it's because you think one of these times you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I dated this girl once that I wasn't really attracted to initially from a physical point of view. Then got horny as fuck one night so figured WTF why not. Turns out when she has clothes off she was way better looking than I thought.
<JackieThumbsUp>

"You can't get a fight in Bellator unless you show ass as a female MMAer!" Scott Coker. Thank God Melvin did not take Coker up on that one!

why is she fighting Wesley Snipes ?
you must be old school, referencing that classic movie Demolition Man

c586bc97f3b198fd362b2de30cb15257.jpg

And women then complain when men sexualize them. Thoughts?

I don't think Cat would complain about that. I think she welcomes that. To each their own. Not my cup of tea but I'll take a second to watch any woman in a swimsuit that's in half decent shape. Go Cat!

Zingano wears provocative outfit = all women shouldn't complain about being sexualised?

star-wars-darth-vader-sense.jpg

Checkmate women displaying social agency.

And women then complain when men sexualize them. Thoughts?

there absolutely should be a sort of dress code for weigh ins....I like staring at women in bikinis as much as the next guy...but she should be ashamed of herself. she'd be the first one to complain about a guy saying something sexual to her or cry about "sex abuse" give me a break....she's not at the f'''king beach. why dress like that? does she need a males attention that bad? she can't wear a tee shirt or normal shorts? women that dress like that have no right to ever ever complain about any sexual abuse or comments from a man. when you dress a certain way, you are putting yourself in a position to have something unwanted happen to you....this isn't about, what someone deserves. nobody deserves to be abused but what you do and how you dress can put you in a situation you might not like...that's like me, a white guy, walking through a black ghetto late at night and not understand that something bad might happen...would i deserve something bad happen to me? of course not..but reality is a bitch and those sort of things happen.

Really? she couldn't even complain if she got abused? wow. Not even the right to say "dammit that sucked that i got sexually abused!"

I'm not for one second condoning or saying anyone deserves to be abused...no way....but if i were to take a stroll through the plains of africa and got killed by a lion. do i deserve to be killed...of course not...nobody does...but doing that is incredibly stupid...I would be putting myself in a position for something bad to happen.

Back