Cat Zingano Vs Cyborg

She looked like shit against Tate and Nunez early (and Ronda for what it lasted). You can attribute that to her fight IQ or just taking her time to find find her rthym. She's very tough but she would have to be on her A game from the opening bell to have a chance against borg and still still doubt that's enough.
Nunes hit Cat with a leg kick at the beginning of the round; Cat tripped and Nunes was hitting her with some heavy ground and pound for most of round 1. I haven't watched Cat's fight with Miesha in a long time, but I recall Miesha rushing in for the take down in round 1. I don't think Cyborg's going to rush to take Cat down. She prefers to stand up and strike with her opponents.

Cyborg would brutalize Zingano in the first minute of round one. I would like to see it. I hope they make that fight.

Nunes hit Cat with a leg kick at the beginning of the round; Cat tripped and Nunes was hitting her with some heavy ground and pound for most of round 1. I haven't watched Cat's fight with Miesha in a long time, but I recall Miesha rushing in for the take down in round 1. I don't think Cyborg's going to rush to take Cat down. She prefers to stand up and strike with her opponents.
Cat stole the fight with her finish after being down 2 rounds IIRC and Nunes was a hair away from putting Cat away. I love Cat. She's tough as nails and sexy AF but I don't like her odds against Cyborg.

What a stupid thread. Anyone legit saying Cat would win needs to log off and never post again. It's like they don't even know how MMA works.

Cat stole the fight with her finish after being down 2 rounds IIRC and Nunes was a hair away from putting Cat away. I love Cat. She's tough as nails and sexy AF but I don't like her odds against Cyborg.
Nunes has legit KO power and she hitting Cat with some hard shots on the ground for most of round 1. I don't think any other female fighter would have been able to withstand that onslaught. Cat has a great chin and great grappling, so she'd give Cyborg a good fight, in my opinion.

What a stupid thread. Anyone legit saying Cat would win needs to log off and never post again. It's like they don't even know how MMA works.
Has Cyborg ever fought an extremely durable fighter who has great grappling? Maybe you're impressed with Cyborg beating low level fighters, but I'd like to see how she'd do against top level fighters.

Nunes has legit KO power and she hitting Cat with some hard shots on the ground for most of round 1. I don't think any other female fighter would have been able to withstand that onslaught. Cat has a great chin and great grappling, so she'd give Cyborg a good fight, in my opinion.

Nunes caught cat with a right hand that she dropped on her from low earth orbit while Cat's head was flush on the canvas. No idea how Zingano just shrugged it off. Say what you will, the girl has one hell of a chin.

Has Cyborg ever fought an extremely durable fighter who has great grappling? Maybe you're impressed with Cyborg beating low level fighters, but I'd like to see how she'd do against top level fighters.

Marloes Coenen is easily the best grappler she ever fought, and her toughest fight ever (x2). Cyborg won both times, once by 3rd round TKO, 2nd time by 4th round TKO.

FWIW, Tate subbed Coenen in less time that it took Cyborg to TKO her.

Nunes caught cat with a right hand that she dropped on her from low earth orbit while Cat's head was flush on the canvas. No idea how Zingano just shrugged it off. Say what you will, the girl has one hell of a chin.
I completely agree. I was shocked that Cat was getting hit multiple times on the ground by the hardest hitting female fighter in the UFC and she wasn't phased and then she dominated Nunes in rounds 2 & 3. Cyborg's won most of her fights by TKO, but I honestly don't think she can TKO Cat.

I completely agree. I was shocked that Cat was getting hit multiple times on the ground by the hardest hitting female fighter in the UFC and she wasn't phased and then she dominated Nunes in rounds 2 & 3. Cyborg's won most of her fights by TKO, but I honestly don't think she can TKO Cat.

Oh I think she can. I like Zingano, despite her seeming inability to striking at range, poor fight IQ and shit striking defense. She got out-muscled by Pena, so it does not seem like a good match-up to me.

Gotten to the point I wont even watch her unless she is defending in Invicta or finally fights at 135.

Gonna toggle off for her fights at catchweight wont give her the viewership.

Oh I think she can. I like Zingano, despite her seeming inability to striking at range, poor fight IQ and shit striking defense. She got out-muscled by Pena, so it does not seem like a good match-up to me.
Pena's really strong and she's a great wrestler, so I'm not surprised that she out-muscled Cat on the ground, but Cat did take her down at will and with ease in round 1. Cyborg's wrestling skills are below par to Pena's, so I don't think she'd have the advantage if the fight went to the ground.

Pena's really strong and she's a great wrestler, so I'm not surprised that she out-muscled Cat on the ground, but Cat did take her down at will and with ease in round 1. Cyborg's wrestling skills are below par to Pena's, so I don't think she'd have the advantage if the fight went to the ground.

When have we really seen Cyborg's wrestling, other than against Marloes?

I'd love to see cyborg smash McMann

People want to see Cyborg fight somebody supposedly that would beat her. Zingano fans think she is a lot better than she is so Zingano vs Cyborg would be the fight to make.

Nobody is asking or wants McMann to fight Cyborg as we all know Cyborg would beat up on her.

The fact that Cyborg would mop the floor with ZIngano needs to be seen and fans need to see her beat somebody who they think is really good. I don't think ZIngano is any good but there are alot of weird people who do and everybody wants to see that.

I think once people see Cyborg smash Zingano in the first minute of the first round the Cyborg haters would actually start to take notice. Zingano would have absolutely nothing for Cyborg.

Would like to see that fight. Lot of people saying Cyborg is fighting weaker competition, but when she asks for the tougher fights, none of them are willing to step up and go up 5 pounds.
Why call out smaller fighters. Just cut the extra 4 pounds. She doesn't have to walk around so heavy.

Cat is very durable but I don't think it would matter. There is only one person with a legit shot to beat Cyborg...

CfU0HOYUUAAeD9S.jpg

CYBORG IS JUICED TO THE GILLS! CYBORG FIGHTS CANS! CYBORG IS SCARED OF 135!

God, you losers sound like and old hag of a wife. Cyborg throws bombs and Is exciting. Jesus Christ you guys are bitches

Back