Cat Zingano Vs Cyborg

I know this is an odd match-up and you all probably think Cyborg would destroy Cat, but Cat is extremely durable. She got hit with several heavy shots by Nunes who is a beast in the first round and she was still able to finish Nunes and I think Cat is a better grappler than Cyborg. She didn't look that good against Pena, but Pena's best strength is her wrestling and Cat's probably got the best chin out of all the other female fighters, in my opinion.

What do you guys think?
Sure. If Cyborg loses that muscle and comes down to 135 it would be a good fight as would Cyborg against any of the top 135lbers. But she refuses to lose the muscle then crys about making 140. She can easily get to 135 but she refuses. I seriously dislike her.

Cyborg beats her.

Cat was supposed to evolve into a great fighter but sadly she never did.

Would like to see that fight. Lot of people saying Cyborg is fighting weaker competition, but when she asks for the tougher fights, none of them are willing to step up and go up 5 pounds.
They want to have it both ways. They want to say she's no good because she only fights cans and then also say that 5 pounds is an insurmountable advantage for her.

What? So you're saying She's not juiced up now? you are inconsistent as hell and nobody should take you seriously.
her juicing now is my opinion, her juiced to the gills back then is a fact. You need to learn the difference, child.

her juicing now is my opinion, her juiced to the gills back then is a fact. You need to learn the difference, child.
If you're going to make wild baseless accusations, you might as well own them instead of reversing yourself to try to make a cheap point. lol

If you're going to make wild baseless accusations, you might as well own them instead of reversing yourself to try to make a cheap point. lol
Wild and baseless? The fact that she has tested positive before makes that wrong on it's own.

Cyborg murders Cat in under 2 minutes. Cat is a slow starter and won't have the luxury of Cyborg gassing like Nunes did. Easy night at the office for Borg.
Cat's a slow starter? I don't think Cat's ever been a slow starter.

Cat, when she's on, is a problem for anybody. After that last performance, I don't know what to expect from her. I'd love to see this fight, though.

Cyborg runs through every woman in the UFC. Most well rounded game, lmao @Carano mounting her years ago after a failed throw. Just queue video of her outwrestling an Olympian recently.

Would like to see that fight. Lot of people saying Cyborg is fighting weaker competition, but when she asks for the tougher fights, none of them are willing to step up and go up 5 pounds.
Cyborg went up 12lbs. Why does anyone have to go up 5lbs so she can go up 12lbs?

She looked like shit against Tate and Nunez early (and Ronda for what it lasted). You can attribute that to her fight IQ or just taking her time to find find her rthym. She's very tough but she would have to be on her A game from the opening bell to have a chance against borg and still still doubt that's enough.

Cyborg runs through every woman in the UFC. Most well rounded game, lmao @Carano mounting her years ago after a failed throw. Just queue video of her outwrestling an Olympian recently.
What? McMann is an olympic medalist in wrestling yet she got soundly outgrappled by Tate who has no real top level credentials.

Back