Cat Zingano Vs Cyborg

I would rather just see Cyborg in the UFC in Brazil.

I would prefer she not kill herself making 140 and fight at 145.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea for Cat to challenge her, would be huge for her if she won.

It's a fight I'd certainly be interested in, but I'd expect Cyborg to brutalized Cat in the first round. Cat is a notoriously slow starter and has sketchy fight IQ. That's a bad combination against Cyborg.
^This.

You're delusional.

Oh come on ..... Marloes Coenen , a former featherweight champ ?.

Hitomi Akano was a former smackgirl middleweight champ

not great .... but not bad ..... am not saying she has beaten elite .... but still ....

Cat is too reckless man... she has a lot of heart and is a savage, but has no fight IQ. Sad to say, her fight against Pena was one of the sloppiest I've ever seen. Just brute forcing everything with no patience

Cat beats her, if Carano was able to mount Cyborg then Zingano definitely can.

Lol. Cyborg went for a throw and gina landed in top mount for 2 seconds before being bucked off and then tko .

Cat beats her, if Carano was able to mount Cyborg then Zingano definitely can.

Lots of fighters have failed a takedown or ended up in a bad position in a scramble or been on the wrong side of a reversal in their careers. But you pick ONE incident in an entire career of a fighter, that also happened 7 years ago and use that to sum up someone's grappling ability. Yeah I guess that one incident over rides all of Cris' ADCC submission and IBJJF world medals?

Pretty sure Cris would grapple fuck Zingano in match and light her up on her feet.

I never thought I'd see the day where Cyborg has more threads on Sherdog than Ronda
Lots of fighters have failed a takedown or ended up in a bad position in a scramble or been on the wrong side of a reversal in their careers. But you pick ONE incident in an entire career of a fighter, that also happened 7 years ago and use that to sum up someone's grappling ability. Yeah I guess that one incident over rides all of Cris' ADCC submission and IBJJF world medals?

Pretty sure Cris would grapple fuck Zingano in match and light her up on her feet.
Ask him about the time Rousey was almost choked out by Carmouche and had to resort to biting her arm to escape.

Depends on which Cat shows up. Wtf happened in her last two fights? She used to be such a beast (inb4 USADA)

If you had ask me this two years ago before Cat's bonehead Honda fight I would have given her a pretty decent shot. Now, Cyborg gives her a proper beating.

Cat is one got the best BWs, but Cyborg is the best FW (and probably LW-HW, too) fighter in the world. She should kill anyone.

Imo, the only one with a shot is Ronda. I think a quick submission from Ronda is 10x more likely than a gritty, violent Zingano comeback.

Cat wont fight her and its pretty sad that she wont

Cat is already cutting huge amounts of weight to fight at 135

She could fight at 140 or even 145 with absolutely no issues

Smith, IBrigamovna, probably a few others too. She's the only natural FW I've ever seen.
So she had two opponents with fights at 125? I still don't see why people keep acting like all she's done is fight flyweights.

Back