Cat Zingano epic quote about Rousey.

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"I was thinking, 'I don't want to talk to her. I don't want to be friends with her. At some point, I'm planning on being on top of this girl and I don't want to care what I'm doing to her.'"

She may not fight like a guy, but she sure thinks like one.

Wtf, this isn't epic and its not relevant right now

"I was thinking, 'I don't want to talk to her. I don't want to be friends with her. At some point, I'm planning on being on top of this girl and I don't want to care what I'm doing to her.'"

When did she say that? Before her after her insta-loss?

epic. it will be talked about for generations to come. songs will be written about this quote. cities built to honor it. the kings shall name their kids with it. it will be spoken with the dying breath of countless men.

epic. it will be talked about for generations to come. songs will be written about this quote. cities built to honor it. the kings shall name their kids with it. it will be spoken with the dying breath of countless men.
Wtf, this isn't epic and its not relevant right now
Think about it in a different context.

lots of men feel that way.

but lots of men think of mma as a sport and a job, and have no problem competing with friends. example: most recently, AA KTFO'd Browne.

one viewpoint isn't better or worse than another, in my opinion. i fully support those who don't want to fight friends or training partners (which i suppose you must as well, TS, considering you are complementing a fighter for not wanting to be friends with a potential competitor) because it's their choice, not mine.

so maybe you thought it a complement that she "thinks like a man, not a woman". which is a bit of a weird sentiment. but it's also - at a base level - false.

Riveting stuff from Kant Zingano. Truly epic.

but lots of men think of mma as a sport and a job, and have no problem competing with friends.

one viewpoint isn't better or worse than another, in my opinion. i fully support those who don't want to fight friends or training partners (which i suppose you must as well, TS, considering you are complementing a fighter for not wanting to be friends with a potential competitor) because it's their choice, not mine.

so maybe you thought it a complement that she "thinks like a man, not a woman". which is a bit of a weird sentiment. but it's also, at a base level, false.
I'm not going to explain to you why it's funny. Read the first post again and what I said about it.

When I think of the word 'Epic', I think of three things.

1. God & the Big Bang theory
2. This Cat Zingano quote
3. Nuclear proliferation

The epic one from her,was when she said she was surprised ronda went for her arm

Imo, Zingano should have made those epic words into an epic poem and tweeted it:

I don't wanna talk to you
I don't wanna be friends with you
I'm gonna be on top of you
And rape you like the bitch you are

That's more powerful, imo.

but lots of men think of mma as a sport and a job, and have no problem competing with friends. example: most recently, AA KTFO'd Browne.

so maybe you thought it a complement that she "thinks like a man, not a woman". which is a bit of a weird sentiment. but it's also - at a base level - false.

I get the whole not wanting to fight friends and also the other side where its your job and its not personal so you will fight a friend. But what i dont get is if you know your losing and you need a KO or sub to beat your friend, are you going to go balls to the wall trying to hurt/cut your friend at the very last minute?

I cant wait till high school is back in session so we don't get these threads in the middle of the morning.

BREAKING NEWS : Cat Zingano's clich

When I ready the thread title, I thought the quote was going to be:

"Watch this!"

Back