Cat Zingano displays tee-shirt awarded to her by USADA for pissing clean 25x

"I eat nine o’clock in the morning.. ten o’clock in the morning. Then training. But before I train.. I eat, Then after training. I eat that’s number four.. then I sleep but before I sleep.. I eat, that’s number five.. *sniff* then when I wake up I eat that’s number six. Then I train again number seven. And before I go to bed number eight."

A t-shirt?

Is this real Frankie?
Shit,

This reminds me of the Twelve Step programs I've been apart of where you get medals for passing certain milestones... except this is in reverse.

Its a really weird mechanic to insert into your anti-doping system in my opinion - throwing the dogs some scraps for being good puppies. UFC hotdog brander for 50 passed tests? Reebok Giblert shirt and $25 Reebok gift care for passing 100 tests?

Good on Cat but I find it strange.

Every fighter:

My health is on the line as well as millions of dollars, should I take peds or should I go for that sweet, sweet USADA shirt ?

Overeem got a better one...

alistair-overeem-drug-free.jpg

Bragging about being poked and prodded by authorities? Pathetic. I fail my drug tests and am proud.

all that testing and she only fights once every 2 years..you'd think USADA would test active guys

...man those USADA piss-colectors must be some lowkey-kinky-freaks...
There are defnitely some freaks out there. Cat could probably make more than her UFC contract if she started selling shirts that she has peed on 10, 15, or 25 times.

UFC doesn't know how to market the fighters. If there was a Cat Zingano 25 clean pisses t-shirt up on UFC Store I'd totally snag one

Back