Cat vs Ronda

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
How would you see this fight going, without the brain frat? I know Cat lost to her in 15 seconds but is her striking good enough to beat Ronda on the feet? She's strong, doesn't punch as hard as Nunes but I think her striking is good for WMMA standards. Gilbert Melendez believes Cat COULD beat Ronda, what do you think?

How would you see this fight going, without the brain frat? I know Cat lost to her in 15 seconds but is her striking good enough to beat Ronda on the feet? She's strong, doesn't punch as hard as Nunes but I think her striking is good for WMMA standards. Gilbert Melendez believes Cat COULD beat Ronda, what do you think?
If Ronda retires I dont think we see much more of her anywhere. If she decides to fight again and I could have my way.....Id say rematch against Cat Zingano, Cat deserves it. ALSO if Ronda fights again, she needs to go to a camp such as AKA, be friendly with Holly again since she is going to 145 and go to Jackson Wink....or make friends with Paige Vanzant and go to Alpha Male to learn wrestling. Idc if she goes to Tristar with GSP.....LEAVE EDMUND he destroyed her.....................BTW your thread topic....like I said Cat deserves it and if Ronda has the proper new camp she MAY do well. Unfortunately her confidence still is in the shit box

I always thought Cat would be the first to beat Ronda but she ruined that idea pretty fast,

Ronda throttles her again imo
Cat
Tate
Mcman
Pena

non of those have the style needed to beat Ronda

If Ronda retires I dont think we see much more of her anywhere. If she decides to fight again and I could have my way.....Id say rematch against Cat Zingano, Cat deserves it. ALSO if Ronda fights again, she needs to go to a camp such as AKA, be friendly with Holly again since she is going to 145 and go to Jackson Wink....or make friends with Paige Vanzant and go to Alpha Male to learn wrestling. Idc if she goes to Tristar with GSP.....LEAVE EDMUND he destroyed her.....................BTW your thread topic....like I said Cat deserves it and if Ronda has the proper new camp she MAY do well. Unfortunately her confidence still is in the shit box

I dislike (well, used to) Ronda but do have to admit that Edmond had a hand in that, like Nunes said, he drilled into her head that she was a good boxer while she is not. Hopefully she remains okay and at peace, if she retires then good for her. Her mindbogglingly annoying hype train is over so I got nothing against her now. Would live to see Cat vs Ronda 2, I do think Cat has the tools to beat her.

Ronda just got mauled by a lioness so badly she will never fight again. The last thing she is thinking about is stepping into the octagon with another feline.

I dislike (well, used to) Ronda but do have to admit that Edmond had a hand in that, like Nunes said, he drilled into her head that she was a good boxer while she is not. Hopefully she remains okay and at peace, if she retires then good for her. Her mindbogglingly annoying hype train is over so I got nothing against her now. Would live to see Cat vs Ronda 2, I do think Cat has the tools to beat her.
nice another fan that watches the post fight conferences. Good to see people on here that do their homework and know what they're taking about.

Ronda just got mauled by a lioness so badly she will never fight again. The last thing she is thinking about is stepping into the octagon with another feline.

No surprise you are real happy. :p This or the Holly KO?

nice another fan that watches the post fight conferences. Good to see people on here that do their homework and know what they're taking about.

Appreciate that! Even without watching the press conference, it was obvious that Edmond had done that. I do think Ronda has mental issues and Edmond took a little advantage of that, dude is delusional as hell and might have believed that he had created the next boxing champ in Ronda.

Back