Cat "sour grapes" Zingano

It's makes no fucking sense to call that a win for Anderson. TKO via freak accidental eyeball gouging? Give me a fucking break.

This is just one of those unfortunate situations that pop up in MMA from time to time and it's EXTREMELY rare that the ref's decision will be overturned. I remember how pissed I was when Vitor sliced Randy's eyelid open with the very tip of his glove and became the LHW champ because of it, but it wasn't an intentional foul and it was a legal technique so we got to see Vitor hold the strap for a minute or two. Based off of what peoplelike BJM are saying, this was a legal technique too and clearly there was no deliberate intent to catch her in the eye with those big horse hoofs of hers so there you have it. I don't like it any more than you, for the record.

Also, WMMA sucks rocks.

A bit different but Randy and Vitor was a strange finish. Maybe Randy should have appealed to. He didn't rematch and won. That is what Cat should do too.

She seems like the type that's seen a few up close, too. Not saying I wouldn't, cuz hey, I've hit FAR worse, but when you mix in CTE with an already unbalanced female... well, let's just say you'd better be sleeping on your stomach if you're gonna share living space with her.
When your spouse kills themself, that tends to throw your balance off a little. For her to still be competing at a high level in itself is an accomplishment, making fun of her seems unjust with whats happened in her life in mind.

Back