Cat "sour grapes" Zingano

What we'll likely see take place is a no-contest and a rule change. Safety of the Fighter, can't be striking the eye

This Cat Zingano?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
lol nice photoshop gif her tits were not bouncing that high she could have knocked herself out with a tit before the fight started.

Thats great... Was this a accidental eye poke? Nope a kick was thrown not a punch genius...
You’re the one that brought up that she didn’t intentionally poke her in the eye with her toe. Does it matter if it was intentional or not? Because earlier you seemed to think so.

She got kicked straight to the eye. How was it a legal strike. I mean it wasn't a disqualifiing strike, but she may argue for a no contest considering it ended with an eye poke. Similar to the BS ending of one of Anthony Johnsons fights.

This. Some of the people on here are too stupid to see she wants a NC as an accidental strike.

I can understand not agreeing with her... but making a thread about it and calling her "sour grape" is pathetic

The guy who wrote the rules said it was the right call. I'll trust his interpretation over yours.

Yeah because I said my interpretation was more valid than his. Thanks for pointing that out. I wasn't being an obvious smartass or anything.

Are you okay? I hope life gets better since I see you on these forums lashing out at people for sarcasm when you don't get it.

Cat cuts this tall chicks eyelid with a long toenail in the rematch IMO. Book it.

Yeah because I said my interpretation was more valid than his. Thanks for pointing that out. I wasn't being an obvious smartass or anything.

Are you okay? I hope life gets better since I see you on these forums lashing out at people for sarcasm when you don't get it.

A headbutt is illegal. A toe to the eye isn't.

And do you really think that was "lashing out"?

<36>

Last edited:
it's two separate things going on:

I have faith in Australian WMMA competitors
I have lost my faith in Australian MMA (men's)

no connection between the two really ... not trying to be like HURRR GO AUSSIE

You have faith in Megan Anderson and Because Rawlings but not Robert Whittaker and Tai Tuivasa.

Zingano should be cut for this bullshit, and banned from competing in any platform owned by UFC including Invicta. As Bellator also follows unified rules, if she wants to fight she can go fight in Japan in a goggles match against Gabi Garcia. Who can't get her fucking tree trunk legs up as high enough to reach anyones head. Brazzers would probably be interested in signing her too.

Hahahaha

Because what you stated is throwing a reckless strike and lacking accuracy. Human error. Anderson threw a legit kick with technique and Cat evaded which caused the poke. She's being a baby about all this.
Lol and when did I say this?

Back