cat s*** vs white gi

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
one of my cats somehow got locked in my bedroom for 2 days when got back home my room smelt horrible and went into my closet and i had my 2 gis on the floor and he pissed and shat all over them lol iv never used bleach before when washing clothes im pretty sure ill need bleach tog et out the pee and s*** stains right? how much should i use ?

if cant get it out ill just try to dye the gi brown

one of my cats somehow got locked in my bedroom for 2 days when got back home my room smelt horrible and went into my closet and i had my 2 gis on the floor and he pissed and shat all over them lol iv never used bleach before when washing clothes im pretty sure ill need bleach tog et out the pee and s*** stains right? how much should i use ?

Imo nothing can get rid of the smell of cat piss.

You're going to have to throw them out most likely. Also is the cat ok?

You're going to have to throw them out most likely. Also is the cat ok?

lol yeha hes fine have no idea how he got locked in the room i know i didnt lock him in i think he somehow got the door shut he runs around goes crazy all time running into walls ect he was fine though when i opened the door just went ate a little

I bought a white gi specifically because I could wash it at regularly at high temps without colour fading and bleach it if it starts to look yellow and old.

Cotton is a very durable material, it is essentially plastic (cellulose) and when woven into the tough fabric that gi's are made from it is very durable.

Bleach wise just use a couple shot glasses worth in a large bucket with warm water. This is enough for color to run if it is a dyed fabric. More bleach will take the color right out.

Something less caustic than bleach that could also work is products like Dettol or savlon liquid as they kill bacteria and smell nice. I use them to clean boxing gloves and such.
But I don't think you have that type of product in USA.
Dettol and savlon are soapy disinfectant floor cleaners that when diluted can also be used as antiseptic wash for cuts, burns and grazes.

Back