casein protein

juanbond

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ive heard that takign a casein protein drink before bed is helpful because it takes longer to break down and your body has a food source all night while you sleep. does anyone have any experiences or advice? i dont want to go spend the money if its not a big deal or doesnt work as well as it is hyped.

juanbond said:
ive heard that takign a casein protein drink before bed is helpful because it takes longer to break down and your body has a food source all night while you sleep. does anyone have any experiences or advice? i dont want to go spend the money if its not a big deal or doesnt work as well as it is hyped.

yes. end of thread.

yes? that didnt answer my question... or help at all...

Yes It Fuckin Works. Do Some Research Yourself Intead Of Running To The Dog You Lazy Fuck.

easy dude... i just asked for some personal fucking experiences

yea, sorry dude, im drunk, nd i just got in a fight with my girl. my bad yea, it works man. sorry.

A protein shake with Casein protein is very good before sleep. Like you stated it digests slow so your body has protein all night. Best is to mix this with fast absorbing protein like Whey. You will get some proteins that will be aborbed quickly, and the slower ones will be absorbed later. Do a 50/50 combination.

Wolverine
///

make sure u ain't allergic to it.. or else u'll be feeling like shit!!

supersudo said:
make sure u ain't allergic to it.. or else u'll be feeling like shit!!

Oh yeah, that is right! I forgot about this.

Good catch Supersudo.

Wolverine
///

Muscle Milk has this and it tastes FUCKING AMAZING. Buy the cookies and cream or vanilla flavor.

or you could just eat some cottage cheese...that's casein. I like to sprinkle cinnamon on mine just to get rid of the crappy taste.

Back