Carying arround weight all day...

Universal

Blue Belt
Reaction score
My car was on the fritz and I wanted to bring some plates to my workplace to practice my pinchgrip so I stuffed 2 x 25lbs plates along with 4 x 5lbs in a bag and carried it (alternating hands and also hanging it from my neck) down the street to the bus stop, all over a few subway stations (going up and down alot of stairs) and down another street before finaly getting to work.
When time came to go back home, the bag wouldn't close right so I had to carry it hanging from my neck all the way back home. Anyways, that was a hell of mother f***er of a day that got me sore as f**k...I liked it.
Any of you guys ever try shit like this?

Uhhh, I used too but then my doctor increased my medication.

PariahCarey said:
Uhhh, I used too but then my doctor increased my medication.

LOL
Seriously though, it was great. My whole core got hit. Not something to do on the regulal at all though. I won't be doing this again for a long, long, loooooooong time.

Its cool bro. I was just couldn't resist taking a cheap shot. I would do the same thing but i already look frightening enough and usually carry my weed wherever i go so i don't need the attention...

i have back pain now, i hurts when i bend down to tie my shoes

I reccomend you get 2 45lb plates and a length of chain, cover them in gold spray paint and then hang the plates around your neck. Not only will you get a great core workout but you might just start a new fashion craze.

Sherddog said:
i have back pain now, i hurts when i bend down to tie my shoes

thats nothing

it hurts when I pee

SmashiusClay said:
I reccomend you get 2 45lb plates and a length of chain, cover them in gold spray paint and then hang the plates around your neck. Not only will you get a great core workout but you might just start a new fashion craze.

LOL
Actualy I was thinking something more along the lines of hanging 5 lbs plates on each side of my shoulder straps on my military style jacket in their natural ruged color.

never tried it but i bet it's good.. my mom actually used to hike mountains with a weighted backpack on.. rocky style

Back