Carwin vs. Lesnar rematch???

I can honestly say, I have no interest in ever seeing lesnar make a return to MMA.. stick to wrestling dude.

I'll never understand this because I think true mma fans (and I typically hate that term but still..) should be able to separate their personal feelings for a fighter from the more logical side that thinks things like "does this fighter add to the division? does this fighter have exciting fights?"

for example: I pretty much hate Rampage Jackson and BJ Penn. I get sadistic pleasure watching them lose BUT I would never EVER say that I want them to leave MMA and never come back

Why? Because I know that they add a lot to MMA, to their divisions (big time), and they put on exciting fights.

So while I may want to watch them lose, I still look forward to their fights.

Now with all that in mind, how can you NOT want Brock Lesnar in the UFC? Do you honestly think he brings nothing to his division? (which would mean he can't beat anyone in the UFC and therefore doesn't belong. That's the only way you can truthfully answer yes to that question)

Do you think he does not put on exciting fights? I don't think anyone has accused any of his fights of being boring...

So basically by saying you wouldn't want Lesnar to come back, you're pretty much saying you wouldn't want a top 10 HW, possibly top 5 to come back....

You're fine with LESSER fighters that Brock would almost certainly beat being in the UFC but not Brock?

That just doesn't make sense

I think this fight makes sense IF -- and I stress IF -- either guy is ever going to return to the Octagon. The first fight was a controversial lack of stoppage by Josh Rosenthal, one of my more memorable moments of him actually. Carwin was beating the tar out of Lesnar. I'd like to see a rematch.

What say you, Sherdog?

Lesnar-subs-Carwin.gif

This is FAR & I mean FAR from a controversial decision. Carwin clearly tapped without question.

Lesnar is retired as well & will NOT be returning to the UFC, EVER!!!

Controversial lack of stoppage??? He went on to win! Surely that suggests Rosenthal was right not to stop the fight?!?

Lesnars mind is done with MMA, and Carwin's body is done with MMA. How would they meet in a rematch?

I think if Carwins body really is too shot for MMA a one-off in the WWE wouldnt be bad, but he doesnt have enough of a personality shtick to last very long there.

I think this fight makes sense IF -- and I stress IF -- either guy is ever going to return to the Octagon. The first fight was a controversial lack of stoppage by Josh Rosenthal, one of my more memorable moments of him actually. Carwin was beating the tar out of Lesnar. I'd like to see a rematch.

What say you, Sherdog?

I say to the WASTELAND!

Dana said Lesnar does not want to fight anymore.

I thought Dana n Brock had a meeting recently n Dana said it was a terrible meeting but didn't specify Brock 'didn't wanna fight anymore'

IF Brock were to come back there are other fights I'd rather see.

It wasn't a lack of stoppage by Josh, Brock was WORKING. He wasn't TKO'd. Carwin just gassed like fuck!

And I'd rather see Frank Mir vs. Lesnar III.

Back