Carwin vs. Lesnar rematch???

Fight To Win

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think this fight makes sense IF -- and I stress IF -- either guy is ever going to return to the Octagon. The first fight was a controversial lack of stoppage by Josh Rosenthal, one of my more memorable moments of him actually. Carwin was beating the tar out of Lesnar. I'd like to see a rematch.

What say you, Sherdog?

I don't even know what to say.

I would kind of like to see Barry Sanders run a ball past Michael Strahan in a NFL game, what do you think about that TS?

I'm not sure what you're getting at since I don't watch football whatsoever but I'm sure it's not praise for my MMA knowledge.

Only in a hell in the cell match with Coture as the special guest ref.

I think this fight makes sense IF -- and I stress IF -- either guy is ever going to return to the Octagon. The first fight was a controversial lack of stoppage by Josh Rosenthal, one of my more memorable moments of him actually. Carwin was beating the tar out of Lesnar. I'd like to see a rematch.

What say you, Sherdog?

Dana said Lesnar does not want to fight anymore.

What say you, Sherdog?

I'm
A
White Belt
And I'm still like WTF

I realize all the details and what happened but **** Chestners gone bro follow him back to WWE

What say you, Sherdog?

Lesnar is done. If a big gust of wind hits him in the liver he would go down. Imagine what a Carwin right hand would do?

Anything "controversial" about the non-stoppage is only because people have a retarded misperception of intelligent defense

The ref's truly only supposed to stop the fight when he really thinks the fighter is done; there's no magic number of unanswered punches that automatically equals stoppage. Especially when those punches are mostly landed on arms.

If the fight should've been stopped, then Lesnar would've stumbled his way across the octagon after the round was over, instead he got back up and pressed carwin against the cage before the round was over. (not to mention the whole kicking him away multiple times and punching back at him, and grabbing his arms, ect)

What say you, Sherdog?

What would be the point? Lesnar is retired. He had a decent run, but he gains nothing from coming back. He'll never be in title contention, so the only thing he gains is a paycheck. He can do less for more money by wrestling with the WWE.

As for Carwin, I'd say it's time for him to retire too. I like the guy, but he's just had too many serious injuries to continue. He should do like Lesnar and just retire while he still has his health.

Lesnar is done. If a big gust of wind hits him in the liver he would go down. Imagine what a Carwin right hand would do?

Well that's the thing, Lesnar is definitely not the man he used to be... but Shane Carwin hasn't fought since 2011 and even then he wasn't nearly as good as he was when he fought Brock in 2010

So... Shane Carwin might be "done" himself. I mean how many back and neck surgeries has the guy had? On top of knee problems and being what? 38 now?

It took him a year to fight again after losing to Brock and he hasn't fought since there's a good chance he's nothing like the Shane we remember

lol at controversial lack of stoppage..
Barry should have win against Kongo also..

lol the likelyhood of either guy ever fighting again is nil. Now you want to make those odds even worse by having them face each other?

The first fight was a controversial lack of stoppage by Josh Rosenthal, one of my more memorable moments of him actually. Carwin was beating the tar out of Lesnar. I'd like to see a rematch.

What say you, Sherdog?

A fight is stopped because it is within reason to believe that the fighter that is losing canNOT and will NOT make a comeback.

Brock came back and won ... clearly ... there was no reason to stop the fight.

The only controversy ... is in your head.

Only in a hell in the cell match with Coture as the special guest ref.

no man

undertaker or hbk as special ref

or maybe AJ :)

aj-referee.jpg

ye it would be a pretty good rematch

carwin improved his cardio since their last encounter

Last edited:
I can honestly say, I have no interest in ever seeing lesnar make a return to MMA.. stick to wrestling dude.

Yeah. So controversial was the lack of stoppage that Lesnar won by submission.

I guess Ali should had been stopped too against Foreman...OH WAIT.

I guess Edgar never really beat Maynard going by your logic right TS?

Back