[CARTOON] 2015 LHW title picture explained...

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Charge_GloverWin.jpg

Did you draw that TS? Pretty amusing and decent :)

Is Jones represented by the mountain with a face? or by the little guy peaking out from inside the mouth of the mountain?

Did you draw that TS? Pretty amusing and decent :)

No, I didn't. It's from a friend's website. He doesn't visit Sherdog Forums so I always try to post some of his works that I find interesting. Thanks anyway!

Yup! Thats pretty good, where is Jones?

I might be an idiot but I don't really get it. Does the wall represent something? I suppose climbing the wall represents climbing the ranks but Alexander hasn't climbed anything. He lost and has now been gifted his title shot.

I miss Jon Jones so much.

nice! LOL
should have added jon jones doing coke and crashing his car into the mountain

Awesome ts, you should have added Jones running in the background.

wow are you all nuts

its obviously jj in the shadows, see the BEARD

I might be an idiot but I don't really get it. Does the wall represent something? I suppose climbing the wall represents climbing the ranks but Alexander hasn't climbed anything. He lost and has now been gifted his title shot.

Salt-tooth-People-with-high-blood-pressure-tend-to-prefer-salty-foods_medium_vga.jpg

nice! LOL
should have added jon jones doing coke and crashing his car into the mountain

that would be nice, indeed

Yes, they're 'climbing' up to fight for the title. I agree that Gus didn't do much, but he's the next one, unfortunatelly, followed by Rashad/Bader winner and then Glover, maybe. It does not represent rankings, but who's close to a TS.

Read the logo at the bottom left corner as "sex to round" first, then realised it's in Portuguese :icon_lol:

Back