Crime Carter Page suing the DNC

unimackpass

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Their using soothing music in this video because of concerns for the mental health of people that spent two years believing everything Maddow and company told them to the point of forming their view of reality that has now been totally rocked.
Some are still in denial that they could have been so totally and utterly played as the fool for believing in such things as the Steele dosia and that it was partially funded by conservatives.
Yes, the music is a compassionate and thoughtful touch.

Hope he wins if there is any basis

@hillelslovak87
@Darkballs
@Cake4Breakfast
@BarryDillon

^^^ Everyone point and laugh at the morons who embarrassed themselves for 3 years straight.

<36><{outtahere}>bork1}<{Heymansnicker}>
<bball2>{<jordan}<{MingNope}><Dany07>

You've yet to show where I claimed Flynn was going to jail, bob. You're the one who is taking a victory lap over your boy getting parole as if it's some total vindication.

We're all waiting for Mifsud to return and team up with Flynn and Carter Page to blow this coup up, bob.............

You've yet to show where I claimed Flynn was going to jail, bob. You're the one who is taking a victory lap over your boy getting parole as if it's some total vindication.

We're all waiting for Mifsud to return and team up with Flynn and Carter Page to blow this coup up, bob.............
<{MingNope}>

^^^ stay away from alcohol folks.

I have zero idea what this thread is about
63jlhk8jqvzvw2bl9k4q.gif

but I give it an enthusiastic thumbs up

How the hell do you guys know these people

Carter Page sounds like a shotgun Saturday night hometown jobber who's already in the ring after commercial break

You retort is always that I'm drunk, and performed with abyssmal punctuation.

You fell victim to a CT, and now you're pushing probation as a win. Odd.

Like I said, stay away from alcohol folks.

He’s still convinced Page being spied on is a “conspiracy theory”.

You’re drunk hill, go to bed.

@hillelslovak87
@Darkballs
@Cake4Breakfast
@BarryDillon

^^^ Everyone point and laugh at the morons who embarrassed themselves for 3 years straight.

I'd offer to make an account bet regarding what you think this means, but you'd just welch on it.

Again.

But how about it bob? Carter Page won't see a single dime from this lawsuit because it has no legal merit. Care to take that bet?

We await your excuse.

that gif is fucking disgusting.

Back