Carrie Fisher has died.

Farewell Princess

giphy.gif

Too sad.... It hurt seeing her in Force Awakens and how life seemed to catch up with her

rFpTIiv.gif

If you ever need to convince someone to not start smoking... just show em Carrie Fisher before/after photos.

wasnt a huge fan but thats terrible to hear. RIP & God Bless to her & her family

Carrie would make handwritten changes to the scripts, which were often kept.

6iembc.jpg

Major hottie back in the day.

She did, they finished over the summer.

I wonder where the script leaves her character and will they have to rewrite/reshoot parts?
Leia could be dead, on the sidelines, or wrapped up in a crucial plotline.

Carrie had a lot of highs and lows in her life. Hope she was able to enjoy the good parts after getting sober.

Damn just saw Rogue One too...Seeing young Leia at the end was a trip. RIP Princess Leia my first crush :(

It's only going to get worse, you motherfuckers. As the people we looked up to when we were younger are getting older by the day, they're going to start dropping like flies from now on.

Not the news I wanted to wake up to.....fuck!

RIP Carrie.

That poor @CarrieFisher right now. That wasn't her twitter.

Ha. That reminds me of poor '@JonJones' on twitter, who is of course not UFC's Jon Jones, but some random tech geek guy who knows nothing about MMA. But his twitter blows the fuck up about once a year, when Bones does something to fuck his life up.

Jon-Jones-Twitter.png

Back