Carnivor Mass Review

jack3d14

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I tried carnivor mass because it was on special. It's pretty awesome,I could see some effects within 3 days of taking it. I noticed fuller muscle pumps while lifting and 3 weeks in my lifts are consistently going up. I have tried alot of top notch mass gainers like monster mass,mhp up your mass and real mass,but carnivor mass is the best from which I have tried. Chocolate fudge tastes great. I would recommend it to any one who looking for serious clean bulk and strength. This is also ideal for hardgainers, try carnivor mass. The only problem I got with carnivor mass is the shake is very thick, and I'm not always able to gulp everything down but you can control that by taking fewer scoops. Overall I can say its a perfect mass gainer with beef protein, 125g of high impact reactive carbs, beef amino and creatine monohydrate.

Last edited:
Just eat more food pansy.

Yeah screw you buddy, Some of us burn a hell of a lot of calories and 3500+ calories a day from solids for 7 days a week is fucking hard if you're not downing pizza, beer and iced cream every day.

Feeling full to the point of nausea is not a good feeling before lifting. Not everyone is the same so don't be an arse.

Yeah screw you buddy, Some of us burn a hell of a lot of calories and 3500+ calories a day from solids for 7 days a week is fucking hard if you're not downing pizza, beer and iced cream every day.

Feeling full to the point of nausea is not a good feeling before lifting. Not everyone is the same so don't be an arse.

Then eat more :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and stop complaining about how hard it is to eat 3500 cal. lmao. I eat 2000 for breakfast you pussy.

Girl Scout Cookies make it really easy to intake an extra thousand calories a day.

While I agree that shakes should not replace whole foods sometimes I'm unable to get a meal in because I'm at work and I can't take a break. Having a shake makes it a little more convenient to get my calories in. Congrats for eating 2,000 calories for breakfast.

Then eat more :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and stop complaining about how hard it is to eat 3500 cal. lmao. I eat 2000 for breakfast you pussy.

So you're a giant fat fuck, good for you.

I am not complaining, simply pointing out that there are easier ways to down reasonably healthy calories if you aren't a human dump truck like yourself and bulking powders happen to be one of them.

60-75g whey protein
1 medium banana
1/2 cup oatmeal (pulverized in food processor)
2-4 tbsp. peanut butter

While I agree that shakes should not replace whole foods sometimes I'm unable to get a meal in because I'm at work and I can't take a break. Having a shake makes it a little more convenient to get my calories in. Congrats for eating 2,000 calories for breakfast.

If it's more convenient to get the powder, go ahead, but you can bulk up a shake pretty easily with peanut butter and oats.

milk is mother nature's weight gainer. even newborns drink it to bulk up.

I don't understand all the hate mass gainers get on the internet. I spend <$50 on a 5 pound tub that lasts 2-3 weeks (<$17 per week), gain weight (which is really hard for me), and it is super convenient. I used a mass gainer for the first time at the beginning of this month and gained a good 9 pounds.

Geez

Calm down guys

Never heard if it but will take a look at it

It's just easier for some people and more convenient just buying a mass gainer shake

How is protein powder different than mass gainer? I assume mass gainer has some additional ingredients.

How is protein powder different than mass gainer? I assume mass gainer has some additional ingredients.

Mass gainers have carb powders mixed in with the protein powder

I don't generally understand buying mass gainer as it's often cheaper to just buy protein powder and add carbs, but I know plenty of people that have had good results from prepackaged gainers and I see no reason to tell people how to spend their money. I do have a problem with beef protein isolate. It's generally a gelatin product which has a poor amino profile. Quick google search found me this:

http://patrickarnoldblog.com/wheres-the-beef/

I don't generally understand buying mass gainer as it's often cheaper to just buy protein powder and add carbs, but I know plenty of people that have had good results from prepackaged gainers and I see no reason to tell people how to spend their money. I do have a problem with beef protein isolate. It's generally a gelatin product which has a poor amino profile. Quick google search found me this:

http://patrickarnoldblog.com/wheres-the-beef/

I'm not surprised it's overhyped. I use eggwhite protein powder if I make a shake. I like the taste a little better than whey.

I gained about 20lbs of mostly muscle on Re-built Mass from GNC. I was a hard gainer. Interesting, that's changed for me now that I'm a lot bigger...now I'm a big guy even if I'm living on lettuce and watermelons.

I don't understand all the hate mass gainers get on the internet. I spend <$50 on a 5 pound tub that lasts 2-3 weeks (<$17 per week), gain weight (which is really hard for me), and it is super convenient. I used a mass gainer for the first time at the beginning of this month and gained a good 9 pounds.

I guess, its mostly the folks ask about it don't have a working understanding on calorie and macro tracking. Hell, most the guys on bodybuilding forums who ask frequently about these things, claim to have a TDEE of 4-5k while being 5'9 140-150lbs.

Back