Carnitine-L-Tartrate 3 for 1

ImTheDude

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just came across the article by David Barr that's been being pimped on here about Carnitine-L-Tartrate so I decided to pick some up. Puritans' Pride is running a 3 for 1 special currently for a couple more days in case anyone else was wanting to try it. After reading all about it, I'm excited to try it.

Side note: Anyone ever order from Puritan? I've never bought from them

Thanks for that, I was wondering where I should pick some up, now I've got some ordered

I've always gotten good service and fast shipping from Puritan's Pride. I buy most of my bulk items from there.

Thanks very much, just placed a order myself. 3 bottles delivered half way across the world for under $30US, bargain!

got mine today...

I did get the amount I ordered, but ummmmm, yeah.

I ordered 3 of the 120-count bottles, add 6 free bottles with it and that's 1080 pills. Instead they sent me 36 of the 30-count bottles, for the same total of 1080 pills. Not complaining per se, but I opened the box and thought "Shit, how many of these things did I order?"

got mine today...

I did get the amount I ordered, but ummmmm, yeah.

I ordered 3 of the 120-count bottles, add 6 free bottles with it and that's 1080 pills. Instead they sent me 36 of the 30-count bottles, for the same total of 1080 pills. Not complaining per se, but I opened the box and thought "Shit, how many of these things did I order?"

LOL

I'm about to order the 3 bottles.

Let me know if you end up with a box full of 30-count bottles, I'm curious.

My order just arrived and I'm wondering if everyone elses has "Assists in Fat ****bolism" on the front. Also, I don't see any mention of tartrate on the back, just L-Carnitine 500mg. Is this still the right stuff? Thanks.

Yep, same stuff I got. I got worried and thought they sent me the Acetyl L-Carnitine too. But I checked the product # and matched it on their site. According to the site it's tartrate, and doesn't say one way or the other on the bottle. Doesn't say Acetyl though and since the pics of the bottles of Acetyl online say Acetyl, I can only assume this is the tartrate.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
L-Carnitine 500 mg **
(as L-Carnitine L-Tartrate)
**Daily Value not established.

From the product description

Back