Carnal's treatise on heavy Iron

Urban

Savage Mystic
@Gold
Reaction score
A Treatise on The Lifting of Heavy Iron

By Taylor C. Wilson

Caveat: I

Thank god you had this saved Urban. I was worried all the new members would be without it forever.

I'm not sure who you fire when good stuff like this gets deleted, but I hope you kick his ass first.

Surely much please to be stickying now, chess?

It's been a bit since we've seen Carnal around here, hasn't it? Anyhow... I seem to remember Carna's treatise being written at least a couple of years ago. Hey Carnal, any changes, deletions or retractions you'd like to make to your original work?

the sticky has been updated... should this get deleted I will hunt the mother fucker down.

What the fuck is the matter with sherdog lately and the random deletion of solid fucking threads...

for those not in the know, "tl, dr" is short for "Taylor Loves, Dorito-bellied Redheads"

Gotta make server room for fav fighter lists and hentai gifs.

did you say "hentai gifts"? cause i got something for ya right here in my van...want some candy?

Thanks for saving this post Urban...I've been trying to find it for a while now.

Saved to HD. :icon_chee

I think Taylor is on a vacation of sorts as of right now. I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning that, because who knows what kind of sexual predators are looking for a sasquatch.

One of the best things written about liff'n weights.

I re read this again about every two or three months and love every second of it. So I bump this out of respect for the man.

why is this not stickied up top... so every newbie who comes here HAS TO read it?.... as to not post those troll-like threads about 'hey is this routine ga.y enough' or can I add in more curls?

great post Carnal I remember reading this a while back to great benefit.

Back