carnal Salvations Vs PunkMother in fight shocker

Originally posted by FATSEXY
Everyone knows that Money is the fucking Off Topic champion. Punkmother is Money's bitch. Hell, Money has dethroned the mighty Hojak as the king of off topic.

I say we see HOJAK versus MONEY if you want the REAL brawl to go down! Hojak is the face, Money the heel. Will Hojak save Off Topic from the evil Money? Tune in next week, folks!

Money is a Canadians bitch what the hell are you talking about!

Hilts is actually.....dun dun dah...Meat Fist in an attempt to annhiliate the "competition".

There isn't that "drunken literati" feel to this guys post so I don't think it's meat.

Money is the monkey of OT.

Oh wait, he's been referred to as welfare now..

hojak vs money? hahaha

that is funny to me in a way that can only be compared to 2 homosexuals arguing over who gets to give vs take....

Whoever it is, instead of establishing a character in the first place, he tries to polarize the big guys in order to get attention, and the shit turns on him. Talking about a bad start.

Everyone knows that Money is the fucking Off Topic champion. Punkmother is Money's bitch. Hell, Money has dethroned the mighty Hojak as the king of off topic.

I say we see HOJAK versus MONEY if you want the REAL brawl to go down! Hojak is the face, Money the heel. Will Hojak save Off Topic from the evil Money? Tune in next week, folks!

OG Post by FATSEXY

Lardass, Recognize that Money has been owned by every mother fucker in OT save Smitty and Red Dragon who couldn't own a 7-11 if they were arabian and won the fuckin lottery.
Money is the underwhelming speck of duckshit he's always been.

FTYD-Big Guys ahahaha! I'm a XL myself ; )

Originally posted by RAZOR
OG Post by FATSEXY

Lardass, Recognize that Money has been owned by every mother fucker in OT save Smitty and Red Dragon who couldn't own a 7-11 if they were arabian and won the fuckin lottery.
Money is the underwhelming speck of duckshit he's always been.

LMAO Thats fucking funny!

Originally posted by punkmother
hojak vs money? hahaha

that is funny to me in a way that can only be compared to 2 homosexuals arguing over who gets to give vs take....

Doubleownage

MMAowned.jpg

MMAowned.jpg

Sorry J my av. gets me all bent out of shape with the thought of Tyra Banks tickling my batter bags.

FTYD- Thats a fucking funny. Double ko by handjob!

Back