CARNAL = Reason why i don't frequent this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

peregrine

Kahuna Dog
@Brown
Reaction score
the primary reason why i left this board is because of CARNAL.

the dude was an ASS. yes he knew a few things about lifting but who the fuck gives him the right to talk shit to every poster in here who disagreed with his methods or theories.?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
moron
dumb fuck

etc are all things he cut and paste into all of his post. the guy was an egotiistical fat prick.
i happened to pop into this board because i was looking at ufc results that are real time. i am thankful and happy the fat tick left.

by allowing him to continue to post such crap and get away with it this board had developed a fucking unhealthy attitudde. all these little carnal wannabes... who began and continue to post
in a similar negative way.

it's called sledge hammer preaching. yelling at you that their's is the only right way. who the fuck cares if they're right... with someone yelling at you.

btw i too have read and studied these and many more

supertraining
the science and practic of strength training
periodization
dave tates articles
eltfit...
etc..

now bring your flames....

No flames here bro. But why didn't you just post this in the other thread?

Bwaaaaaaa

Dave Tate.

Bwaaaaaaa

The carnal wannabe's are more annoying than carnal himself, I found that he would respond in a very well mannered, reasonable way, he's just begin with a bunch of expletives.

Alon said:
The carnal wannabe's are more annoying than carnal himself, I found that he would respond in a very well mannered, reasonable way, he's just begin with a bunch of expletives.
haha yea.

People get pissy too easily these days.

Ted-P said:
haha yea.

People get pissy too easily these days.

getting pissy is a matter of demeanor and interpretation. more like annoyed that brats can continue to post such blatant posts.

ted p why don't you post your 1rm.
your posts alone seem to be a continuance of such immaturity. this forum is for posting not for flaming.

Why do you come in here and start talking all kinds of shit about Carnal now that he's gone?

I mean, honestly, why not just quietly resume posting again?

Why do you have to belittle someone who has helped so many folks on this forum out, especially since he's not even here any more?

ted p why don't you post your 1rm.
Haha, first what does my 1rm have to do with anything?

your posts alone seem to be a continuance of such immaturity. this forum is for posting not for flaming.
Prove it dude. I never flamed anyone here and I probably won't until there is a good reason to do so. If what I said was flaming, that's just weak.

peregrine said:
getting pissy is a matter of demeanor and interpretation. more like annoyed that brats can continue to post such blatant posts.

I can reverse the argument and say Carnal's cursing style is not a big deal. If you left because of Carnal's ruff and tumble style, that's seriously weak. He cursed and acted like a bit of a meathead at times, but for the most part he talked in a articulate and sensible way.

By the way, this is an internet forum.

If cursing, idiocy, and flaming bothers you that much, that's too bad.

I can understand how you feel Peregrine. By Carnal being special on this board it just encouraged a whole lot of negative shit...I thought he was a good guy though overall...but if your gonna dish it out gotta be able to take it...

...Alon's got it right...besides this forum is an MMA forum...wanna know what happens to powerlifters who step into the cage/ring w/o training MMA...see the Bobby Hoffman fight against that 6 time South African powerlifting champion, Mark something...Carnal would be better off starting his own site or finding a powerlifting only forum...

Whats funny about Carnal's bitches is they call you immature as soon as you flame'em back and try to pretend like they are taking the high road...

Much worse than Carnal is demEntrophy. Wanna see what happens when you spend your life in college and never get laid...check out his post in the other Carnal thread where he encourages people who disagree w/him to pm and give personal information so he can put an icepick thru there head...I've learned some things on this forum, shared, and hopefully others have learned from me but the negativity is out of control...you know how you spell loser...E-N-T-R-O-P-H-Y. I'll take Carnal over psuedo spock anyday...

you guys have some sand in your vaginas or what? fuck it, I aint got time for this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back