Carmouche Out. Pennington still awaiting new opponent

That SUCKS, this matchup was the only one I was looking forward to on the whole card!
godzilla-fuck-this.gif

historic fight? 9/10 WMMA fights feature someone who is at the very least extremely bicurious

That's awful. The card could end up losing this beautiful mug.

Hope it isn't jeopardized - a vampire lesbian was the unique selling point to UFC 191.

NQBDTTE.jpg

No one

Take her of the card

No one

Take her of the card

seems a little unfair since she has been training originally for Leslie Smith, then Carmouche. They set her up as a showcase for Holm, which didn't pan out like they hoped. I think they owe her a replacement on the card.

Unfortunately, the way that the fans feel about the flyweight division this was one of the major selling points

I think Arlovski/Mir and Rumble/Manuwa should satisfy the craving of the fans who prefer their fighters big and beefy.

Too bad Evinger is already signed for the next Invicta card. Would be a good fight to bring her over for.

Whats Sarah Kaufman up to? That would be a fun scrap.

I don't know why, but I get confused between Raquel Pennington and Jessica Eye.

Oh no, what a big loss to the card! How will they fill the Fight Pass exclusive prelim slot?? Worse, how will they fill my craving for F-level MMA???

Should be able to find someone, not great but someone will take the fight even if they have to sign a prospect.

Sarah Kaufman, Marion Reneau or Lauren Murphy would be good options for her

Shit. I was looking forward to this fight. I was hoping one of them would get north/south position and then it would get interesting...

Is Rin Nakai still in the UFC? If so, why not her?

11891982_896221217131215_5299479310984784706_n.jpg

Back