Carmont is gone

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
Thanks for nothing.

I think he'll have one more fight, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was gone after this.

He tried in that first round. But his ranking was a farce to begin with. CB schooled him for the rest of the fight.

i dont think so. he can improve. he seems to have good offensive wrestling but poor defensive wrestling. work on that and he can get some more wins

Oh man I missed the fights, haha. I thought they were on tonight. #waninginterestinufc

He tried to be a little exciting, I think that saved him from the cut. But I wouldn't say he's a top 10 fighter...

Good. The guy acts as if he's starring in an action movie every second he's in front of a camera. Total blowhard. Take your flexing, mugging and posing and hit the bricks Francis.

Rematch Bedorf in KSW. :icon_twis

Well he will for sure be cut if he loses his next fight. I think Zuffa is well aware that he would be 4-4 right now if he did not get what are commonly considered gift decisions and his attempts at being GSP 2.0 have failed.

He fought way too cautious......I wonder why....He's a huge MW....he should use his size and power more...

He's got the skills, but the last few fights were really bad...

Too little too late. Some truly awful fights recently. If you're boring and lose consecutive fights, hard to complain.

Good. The guy acts as if he's starring in an action movie every second he's in front of a camera. Total blowhard. Take your flexing, mugging and posing and hit the bricks Francis.

Exactly my thoughts. He would look cool if he won fights.

Back