Carlson Gracie Jr. Seminar

cowpaste

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

Carlson Gracie Jr. will be holding a seminar in Davis, California this upcoming Friday. I figured some of you guys in NorCal would be interested. I'm told that there are a few spots left so act quickly! I believe spots are only guaranteed upon payment.

tumblr_l4to794WeM1qcukkvo1_1280.png

Hope to see you guys there!

I attended one of Jr's seminars and it was really good. Lots of details to moves I thought I knew well. Also Maureeno is an amazing black belt too, small guy, fast and extremely technical. If anyone gets a chance to roll with him dont pass this chance up. Osssss!

gannas: Thanks for you input. I agree that Mauro is great to learn from. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this upcoming seminar. It will be my first one!

Wrestleben: ....

Gah! I saw this earlier. I only live a couple hours from Davis. If I didnt have this damn staph infection, and if I hadn't already spent $300 this mont trying to get rid of it, I would probably go to this. I'm not a huge fan of seminars really, but I would like to make it to this one.

having taken instruction from jr himself, i can say that this seminar will be well worth it to those who attend

Back