Carlos Diego Ferreira has a chance against Khabib

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
i feel like diego could beat him.

great ground game, unlimited cardio, good boxing, good fight IQ

this guy is a machine

He should have called out Islam. Good way to get Khabibs/UFCs attention. Plus at 35 sooner the better for him

Every other guy who wins a fight can beat Khabib according to you guys. If anything this shows that Tony struggles against average fighters. Pettis is barely a gatekeeper.

I like CDF. Humble, great BJJ, serviceable striking, good heart.

Khabib smesh tho.

CDF is a lesser version of RDA.
Khabib > RDA > CDF

Every single time a LW wins in impressive fashion-

"Would ragdoll Khabib confirmed"

You guys have the attention span of a spazzed out fruit fly.

Swear to god I expected someone to make this thread the second I saw Pettis tap.

CDF is a lesser version of RDA.
Khabib > RDA > CDF
man, i was thinking the same. Diego seems to have a bit better head movement and slightly more reach.
well, hes climbing after a few victories, lets see his next fight

i feel like diego could beat him.

great ground game, unlimited cardio, good boxing, good fight IQ

this guy is a machine
Diego is definitely legit, I agree he's a contender. I was more impressed with his victory over Mairbek Taisomov, he took some serious headshots from him. Taisomov is a killer and Diego took his shots, guy has a solid chin. That Taisomov is also a contender and would easily be top 5 if he was allowed to fight a few times a year instead of once every 3 years.

I don't think his ground game can give Khabib any problems. He was out grappled by Beniel Dariush. Islam beats him, so does Gaedje. Poirier also beats him. But you never know. The guy has improved leaps and bounds. Very impressed with his victory over a complete has-been in Pettis.

Back