WayOfTheFist

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The NBK is a true veteran of MMA,
Been a pro since 2002
40 pro fights
93% finish rate
Fought in UFC, WEC, ROTR, Pancrase, KOTC among others.

He was a dynamic fighter before signing to the UFC
2006-01-20_Carlos_Condit_vs_Renato_Verissimo__28Rumble_on_the_Rock_8_29_1_medium.gif

and while making a run in the UFC.
ufc154-gsp-condit-rd3-CONDIT-halved2x-400-3rd-sg.gif

Condit's always been a real fighter and it'll be sad to see him retire. He's been hinting at retiring since the Lawler war and the Maia fight furthered this thought.

But, before he does call it a career, he should have one last fight, like we saw with Faber getting that retirement fight with Pickett.

So the question is, who would be the perfect final opponent for The Natural Born Killer? Who should play the Pickett to Condit's Faber? Tim Means? Matt Brown? Rick Story? Mike Pyle?
condit-alves-fight-night.jpg

Who'd you like to see?

They should let him beat the shit out of Post-USADA Hendricks before hanging them up.

I'd love to see him fight brown, should be a real winnable fight, but with enough JBG for his and fans liking.

one of those guys who is probably B/B+ in all area of MMA and excelled before the influx of real athletes

The Natural Born Runner.

Last edited:
I dont really care how the Diaz fight was hyped or what was expected. But most of us can agree, the true objective of fighting is to incapacitate or submit your opponent.

When you go into a fight with no intention whatsoever of even attempting to do that, and you win a title, it's hard to stay a fan. And its reeeeeeeeally hard to say Natural Born Killer.

You got a bunch of guys at 170 who have hit their peak and are on the slide in Condit, Lawler, Hendricks etc, all of them have had razor close fights, I'm down for that

Never been a fan of Carlos and won't really miss him that much

Condit vs Brown or Condit vs Magny. Hell Condit vs Cowboy would be insane as well, I think Condit takes him out.

Big fan but I think he is mentally checked out.

Seems he has a real concern about brain damage and has options and a bit of money in the bank.

Shit fight to go out on but Maia is a gentleman and a beast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back