Carlos Condit vs Stephen Thompson. Who would win?

Who wins?

• Total voters
The fans.

RG0BS1U.gif

Condit via cardio and experience. I don't think it'd be as pretty of a fight as we'd want.

Amazing fight. But Wonderboy best welterweight by a mile!!

Going to go with Thompson - currently his self assuredness and ring control are what Carlos use to be. Mind - I am still a Condit fan and think he has a lot of fights left.

Thompson would outstrike Condit. He has better kicks, better footwork and has shown he has better power in his straight punches. Condit has proven when he wants to throw it all into a hook he can hurt people but he spends most of his time moving and throwing combos at 60% Thompson is able to throw lightening fast kicks that catch people and throw them off balance and is improving his hands every fight. Hendricks has a good chin. Wonderboy put him down with punches when Lawler couldnt.

I picked Thompson, just because I think this would end up being a standup war and Thompson has huge arsenal and a ton of experience in that realm. Condit, in my opinion could easily be champ right now though. He is a tough fight for anyone. That fight would be epic......

Back