Carlos Condit v.s. Rory Macdonald rematch. Can Condit finish Rory again? Who ya got?

Condit by UD first two rounds close but go to condit third rory comes on much stronger but it will be to little to late. It's possible

I think Carlos will Ko him this time, both have improved a lot. But I see Carlos dominating this fight.

I think Condit's got the best chance of winning, especially by stoppage

Rory's gonna take it this time. He was really young first time around and almost fought to a draw which is really impressive for a fighter that young especially in his UFC debut against a proven veteran in Condit. He has improved leaps and bounds since then so I expect him to either win a decision or by tko.

Condit will win via UD, and sadly I think it will be much less exciting than people are anticipating.

Depends on how much Rory has improved, and if he can keep his heart and focus. However I think Condit is still a tough dog and maybe this time we will see a dog fight

Many people will be surprised how easy Rory wins.

Both fighters have improved since their last encounter but I feel that Rory has improved a bit more. Close one to call, Condit is one helluva fighter but I'm going with Rory by decision.

Condit in a back and forth war by close decision. It's a damn good fight, and either man can take it.

Rory by 29-28 decision. Wins the first two rounds close, loses the third close when he somewhat gasses. Condit doesn't get the stoppage this time and Rory pulls out the decision.

Although to be honest literally anything could happen and its in no way an easy fight to call. I think Rory has made more improvement since the last fight and that should be the difference.

You should google the word literally.

Back