Carlos Condit training at Tri-Star.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
During an appearance on The MMA Hour on Monday, JacksonWink MMA striking coach Brandon Gibson told Luke Thomas that “The Natural Born Killer” is going to head north to the Tristar gym in Montreal to work with MacDonald ahead of MacDonald’s upcoming Bellator middleweight title fight with Gegard Mousasi.

Gibson was speaking on the importance of coaches encouraging their fighters to go and seek new training opportunities when it begins to feel like their development has stagnated when he broke the news.

“I’m actually sending Carlos Condit up to Tristar,” Gibson said. “He’s gonna get a little work in with Rory and (Tristar head coach) Firas (Zahabi) and help Rory for the Mousasi fight. So I’m happy that Carlos gets to go out there and get a new look and pick up some new tools and get a new atmosphere and environment.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/...ondit-to-train-at-tristar-with-rory-macdonald

Interesting move. Can't wait to see his next fight.

Even Jackson-Wink striking coaches understand that theirs is a bum camp.

Damn, hope someone has a camera running when Rory gets his revenge.

-return of natural born runner joke here-

I'm concerned for Carlos' brain at this point.

He has said he has CTE symptoms already.

Hope he doesn't take permanent damage.

During an appearance on The MMA Hour on Monday, JacksonWink MMA striking coach Brandon Gibson told Luke Thomas that “The Natural Born Killer” is going to head north to the Tristar gym in Montreal to work with MacDonald ahead of MacDonald’s upcoming Bellator middleweight title fight with Gegard Mousasi.

Gibson was speaking on the importance of coaches encouraging their fighters to go and seek new training opportunities when it begins to feel like their development has stagnated when he broke the news.

“I’m actually sending Carlos Condit up to Tristar,” Gibson said. “He’s gonna get a little work in with Rory and (Tristar head coach) Firas (Zahabi) and help Rory for the Mousasi fight. So I’m happy that Carlos gets to go out there and get a new look and pick up some new tools and get a new atmosphere and environment.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/...ondit-to-train-at-tristar-with-rory-macdonald

Interesting move. Can't wait to see his next fight.

How does Carlos Condit help Rory prepare for Mousasi? They fight nothing alike. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Condit throw a jab.

How does Carlos Condit help Rory prepare for Mousasi? They fight nothing alike. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Condit throw a jab.

They're both sexy AF? It would help Rory's confidence.

Will probably be trying to put a coffee machine in there

WinkJack are developing a reputation as a conveyor belt facility.

I remember as far back as Brian Stanns run, he left because they were dividing there resources between whatever flavor of the month fighter enters the door and pays them the most.

I think it's great to get good looks though. Refresh your training. Although Carlos might have left it a bit late.

Jackson fighters' kickboxing fundamentals are terrible, I hope their coach can improve their basic techniques instead of some flashy stuff

Be nice to see Condit get a win before retiring.

LOL at Gibson 'sending' Condit up to Tristar. What a tool.

They are not sending him. Condit is going. And he's probably getting paid handsomely to do it.

It's a good deal for Condit but what does Rory get out of it?

Is it possible Rory couldn't get his revenge in actual rematch bout, so wrecking Condit in practice is the next best thing?

They're both sexy AF? It would help Rory's confidence.

Obligatory pic post in any thread that talks about MMA and being sexy.

tumblr_nyafktiPxV1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

Rory should be asking Cirkunov to help with camp.

I hope they help out NBK as well, I think a change in camp would be good for him.

Back