News Carlos Condit retires

what a fuckin beast. i hope his name lasts the test of time because he was a god damn warrior.

Oh sure, as soon as Nick is ready to return, Carlos runs off :cool:

But seriously, what a fighter, what a career. That headkick on GSP had me out of my seat. I wish him the best in retirement.

Once one of the most exciting fighters there's ever been while I've been watching MMA. At his apex he had a 85%+ finish rate, an iron chin and was an action fighter. It's a sad day when a guy this exciting retires but in a way, I'm happy he has chosen to hang them up rather than continue to lose fights or take any unnecessary damage. Condit was must see TV.

None of you Diaz guys rain on the parade of this thread which should be filled with respect. Please.
hell yeah

Condit was a monster in his prime and most of his fights were entertaining. Happy retirement the NBK!

greatest thing that came out of the Diaz fight was Post fight interview reporter ask Carlos " what was he saying to you in there ...WhAt we doing spinning shit now, Yes Nick i guess we are "

Nothing but the best wishes and thoughts to a true Warrior. I remember watching this skinny kid armbar Brock Larson for the 170 wec title and thinking "oh shit, he's good". It's been an honor and pleasure to watch the KBK in the cage.
tumblr_oved0eGeQB1rofocqo3_250.gifv

#WECneverDIE

Wish him nothing but the best, he was a tough competitor.

he was an awesome fighter, but he was never really champion. let's be honest.

None of you Diaz guys rain on the parade of this thread which should be filled with respect. Please.
You gotta go full PositiveBalance mode and threaten to card or ban anyone disrespecting the NBK lol

Him, Jones and Melendez have the greatest chins. They shouldn't come back just to get it cracked.

Back