News Carlos Condit retires

Oh, this one is hitting me hard a little bit... I still remember him in WEC without the beard and everything. Scrappy as all hell and an INCREDIBLE chin. He epitomizes this great era in MMA where the sport was growing rapidly but there wasn't all this social media clout chasing yet.

War Condit (even in retirement). Sad to see him go but hope he enjoys his retirement. I would still like to see him around a bit and maybe try analyst stuff.

119_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Carlos_Condit.1353220766.0.jpg

Hope the Legend has a happy , healthy and fulfilling life after fighting for so long and giving us so many amazing moments .

Last edited:
He never quite tickled my pickle but happy retirement, Conduit.

I was there in Montreal when he headkicked GSP and when he went to war with Hendricks. I'll also never forget illegally underage drinking at Boston Pizza and how pissed everybody else was when he beat Diaz, meanwhile I got an event poster from the waitress because I was happy he won.

Man, what an end to an era, but hell of good memories along the way.

Once one of the most exciting fighters there's ever been while I've been watching MMA. At his apex he had a 85%+ finish rate, an iron chin and was an action fighter. It's a sad day when a guy this exciting retires but in a way, I'm happy he has chosen to hang them up rather than continue to lose fights or take any unnecessary damage. Condit was must see TV.

None of you Diaz guys rain on the parade of this thread which should be filled with respect. Please.
Diaz.....1......2......AND.......5!

Back