News Carlos Condit retires

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

119_Georges_St-Pierre_vs_Carlos_Condit.1353220766.0.0.jpg

“The Natural Born Killer” Carlos Condit has called it a career.

The former UFC interim welterweight champion has notified the UFC that he has retired from active competition following nearly 12 years spent with the promotion.

Sources initially alerted MMA Fighting on Thursday that Condit had retired. His longtime manager Malki Kawa from First Round Management then confirmed the news to MMA Fighting after the 37-year-old fighter previously gave notice to the UFC.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Thank you, NBK

24fidkj.jpg

Last edited:
Condit owes me $49.99 for that PPV against Diaz. I ordered a fight not a marathon race.
I remember hyping that fight up to all my casual friends. I said that there is NO WAY that this fight wouldn't be awesome. Good times good times.

Still war Condit though, we should forgive him because all of his other fights are just bleed material.

WAR NBK, one of my favourite fighters ever. Nobody brought it as consistently as this guy and that head kick almost, almost knocked GSP out.

I still remember his entrances in WEC with the leather jackets, scary motherfucker.

Once one of the most exciting fighters there's ever been while I've been watching MMA. At his apex he had a 85%+ finish rate, an iron chin and was an action fighter. It's a sad day when a guy this exciting retires but in a way, I'm happy he has chosen to hang them up rather than continue to lose fights or take any unnecessary damage. Condit was must see TV.

None of you Diaz guys rain on the parade of this thread which should be filled with respect. Please.

Last edited:
Back