Carlos Condit: Reebok deal took away our security

FUCK REEBOK!!!!

Nah FUBU was the way to go bro.

BRUH! Condit walking out wearing this?

m_5246edd5d00cbf598f0061dc.jpg

The time was right to start a fighters union when the Reebok deal came down. Fighters got less money and had zero say in the matter.

ya right:D

as if!

Be a Full Kit Wanker. Haaaaaa.

I have been to 2 UFC shows post Shitbox, I haven't seen a single soul wearing a fight kit. That shit is abysmal

Go to UFC store and purchase a Nate Diaz Fight Kit for $95.99 ya goof!
this is martial ARTS

allow the artists to make their own statements
the small independent influences are more interesting
than the UFC/Reeboks boring ass sh*t

dudes like Cyborg risk so much......... I get the sentiment and agree that rebok sucks but what the blantant slam to Cyborg.

So then get a real job like the rest of the world Carlos

I get the main point of this, but he's basically saying that he had one before the reebok deal.

This part's to those calling it a success-

It wasn't good business for the UFC. The short term money they're making is in a way that hurts fighters. Less and lesser fighters equals a lesser product. You're losing people who would take the risk and pursue it otherwise. You're giving established fighters a reason to think about other things.

You can't call it a success because executives made a lot when it's clearly a short-sighted plan that hurt 90% of the the roster. Those fighters are the UFC.

Can you imagine Rousey doing her mean face entrance with a Kangol? Haaaaa

Rousey's head is too big to fit in a Kangol. Maybe they make a custom one and she can walk out to LL Cool J.

Was the Reebok deal just to make the UFC sale more attractive?

Back