Carlos Condit: get ready for new champ at WW

Great fight. I agree though, Condit is just a bad style match up for Lawler. Robbie might take the first round but if he doesn't finish it early Carlos will begin to take over. I expect him to finish Robbie in the 4th or 5th rounds. The onslaught that Condit can dish out late in a 5 round fight is unmatched by anyone else in the division.

I could see Condit making it interesting in Rounds 3-5. I see Lawler winning the first 2 assuming he does not KO condit. I like Condit, but I don't think he will be able to KO Robbie, which seems very hard to do. Robbie is a maniac.

Should be exciting either way. I think Robbie takes it though.

Will be interesting to see what Condit's gas tank is like with the new testing in place.

Will be interesting to see what Condit's gas tank is like with the new testing in place.

lol just stop.

I'll be surprised if your account is here in 2 months. Obvious troll is obvious.

Condit is a tough, scrappy guy with great striking, but Robbie has become an absolute animal in the cage. I don't know how this will go, but there will be blood.

Patient lawler loses round 1-2.I wonder if a TD Lawler exists, lawlers very good at what he does but he seems to be the most one dimensional champion in the ufc.be good to see him add more tools to his game.

Patient lawler loses round 1-2.I wonder if a TD Lawler exists, lawlers very good at what he does but he seems to be the most one dimensional champion in the ufc.be good to see him add more tools to his game.

He has all the tools he needs. Great, powerful striking, and nearly flawless TDD. He can keep it in his wheelhouse on the feet.

WAR CONDIT. The best 5 rounder not named GSP

Condit is very hard to beat in a 5 rounder. He finishes Hendricks, Woodley inside 5 rounds to be honest. But he's got a tough match ahead of him in Lawler, and the grittiest man wins. Goodluck to both of them.

LOL. Yeah, Condit's physique clearly suggests he's been juicing.

People really think people use steroids just to get bigger. Lol, look at all those beasts cycling in the Tour de France.

Condit has this. It's undeserved but he has this.

Condit will hurt Lawler badly, and I like Lawler

I wish nothing but success to both of them but damn... Condit needs this. WAR NBK!

Back