Carlos Condit: get ready for new champ at WW

puppybird

the wasteland champ
@Black
Reaction score
For the first time ever, a UFC title fight will be held in Australia, and it's one that has "Fight of the Year" potential written all over it.

For the first time ever, it is my belief that Carlos Condit will hold the WW Belt.

All about the Condit War Wagon!!!

Who have you got?

My thoughts exactly. War Condit!

200.gif

You will see lawler go with a different gameplan than usual more clinch and ground based attack to further expose condits severe lack of tdd on his way to a decision win.

Good opportunity for lawler to demonstrate the new skills he has added to his arsenal since moving to att

In the last 18 months Robbie has fought 23 pretty grueling rounds and his reward is the natural born killer. I think this is a bad spot for Robbie.

Like both guys alot. Want Carlos to win but don't wanna see Robbie lose the title.

Carlos gonna utilise those elbows.

Lawler id's on a fuckin roll right now and Condit is going to show at least a little ring rust.

You have to beat the champ, to be the champ, so I don't think a point fighting approach is going to work and I think Robbie it's going to be too much in the exchanges otherwise.

I like the matchup, but I got Lawler

If condit fights in the pocket he will lose, only way he wins imo is if he uses the same shit gameplan he did vs Diaz...then he will get boo'd out of the venue. Not even sure if that tactic will work, Lawler is much better and cutting angles than diaz.

Lawler retains title.

I predict Condit winning by split decision. Lawler is awesome, but he's been in too many multi-round wars of late and Condit's pace will wear him out.

Then Condit will face Hendricks and lose his first title defense while getting taken down 10+ times.

I favour Lawler, but it's likely gonna be a great fight.

But IF he wins and Lawler doesn't get a rematch: He may get Hendricks or Woodley, situation in which tha title may change hands again.

War round robin WW belt.

Lawler id's on a fuckin roll right now and Condit is going to show at least a little ring rust.

You have to beat the champ, to be the champ, so I don't think a point fighting approach is going to work and I think Robbie it's going to be too much in the exchanges otherwise.

Condit showed no ring rust coming back from injury.

Rory had Lawler in all kinds of trouble, no reason to think Condit couldn't do the same.

Lawler has been in wars for the last couple years, when does his chin and body give out?

Last edited:
If, and hopefully when, Condit wins, I may actually consider buying a fucking reebok kit. The champion ones don't look nearly as shitty, and they wouldn't look as shitty as his headrush shirts, either.

In a fight--Lawler
In a footrace--Condit

Depends on what the UFC booked for the two.

Condit isn't a point fighter and hasn't been finsihed by strikes in his MMA career. He has a decent shot.

This is the only fight I will be so happy whoever win the match! #WarRobbie #WarCondit

For the first time ever, a UFC title fight will be held in Australia, and it's one that has "Fight of the Year" potential written all over it.

For the first time ever, it is my belief that Carlos Condit will hold the WW Belt.

All about the Condit War Wagon!!!

Who have you got?

As much as i would love to see NBK holding the real belt I'm not counting Robbie out again after he dismantled Rory after taking a beating from Rory .

Great fight. People need to take into account that Robbie has been in some tough fights in his past 3 fights and it may be taking a toll on him. His fight with Rory was brutal and probably shaved quite a few years off both of their lives.

lol @ people thinking Robbie is going to implement a wrestling gameplan. That's exactly what Lawler is known for.....................

Back