Carla Esparza War Wagon

I recently rewatched TUF20 and had almost forgotten how much of a b*tch she was on the show!

Carla+Esparza+Felice+Herrig+2.jpg
Herrig gets me going every time sexy bi... goddam

would be atomweight champ EZ IMO

Kinda pointless match but it'd be an easy W for Carla if it were to happen.

Needless to say, the fight comes with some juicy drama so I'm all aboard!

The rematch we've all been waiting for!

I hope she finds that fire.
I enjoy watching her fight.
She reminds me of my little sister.

Carla has taken a lot of tough fights lately that others wouldn't (eg: Suarez), it's only fair they give her a softball that she desires IMO.

They're both around the same size and vets, but clearly have different amount of miles left in them at this stage, and it'd be great to see Carla beat the cheat out of the UFC :)

Tatiana Suarez war wagon!
Esparza had her shot she needed to overwhelm Joanna with pressure and take her down. She shut down the little hype train of Calvillo. She had a solid career. But Suarez is the SW fighter who is levels ahead of the rest right now in terms of wrestling. If Andrade wins her physicality and strength could give Suarez problems and Rose is still there and is elite as well and has mastered gauging distance she also is a submission threat. Suarez, Andrade and Rose are all elite fighters at SW. Now I’m just hoping whoever wins the SW title doesn’t take a year off...At one point Esparza was the best wrestler at SW in WMMA but her time has passed.

<{nope}>

Wood be down for a KH-Carla scrap for the 105 belt though
KH would have been an atom weight destroyer. She looked great in her last fight at SW she seems like she is big enough for the division now.

How many people actually jumped on this war wagon ?

Hard to jump on a wagon that won't move unless you get out and push it.

Back