Carla Esparza vs. Tatiana Suarez Targeted For UFC 228 in Dallas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Tatiana is going to smash Esparza. Tatiana legit has a chance of becoming a champ.

I dont like wmma at all the only think i like about wmma is to bash it but i felt bad for carla after she was robbed against gadelha , and she may derail "the next ronda rousey" hype train derail if she has the chance so i'll be rooting for her

idk people thought esparza was gonna get starched by claudia. People need to stop sleeping on her.

Holding up the divisions sucked,but blame the company for not stripping him. Most fighters would have made the same kind of decisions Conor did if they had the pull to make it happen.

Yes, blame the company because I'm sure they were the only side urging Conor to never defend a title in his life. They don't care who he fights, people are going to pay the $60 to watch him fight, period. He is the definition of a "champ"

Claudia stole a win from Carla on her wrestling alone, and Tatiana is an even more dangerous wrestler than either.

Suarez is beast but unproven, Bobby Copper and Alexa Grasso aren't exactly elite fighters...first serious test

Passing the torch; one great wrestling-based SW to the next.

I don't know why people give Esparza grief; she fought Gadhela and now she's going to fight Suarez...so, she's down to fight anybody apparently.

Jarl

You really don't?

I'm picking Carla on this one. She has been improving.

vsqSWSI.jpg

Suarez kind of has that Cat Zingano thing going on. I dig her.

While she has a little up and down thing going on, I think she breaks that pattern and submits Carla in the first.

Anything can happen in WMMA unless Cyborg is fighting.

wmma IS amazing

The only women at 115 who can MAYBE handle Tatiana's wrestling are Joanna and Jessica Andrade. She smothers everyone else.

They just really dont care about this card do they

Back